Group Buy Warehouse 13

Re: Warehouse 13 Group Buy - details

taking me forever to watch this..just finished season 1 - episode 2 last night :lol:..that being said im really excited about this release :thumbsup:

Bump for last calls. I will be confirming the order in the next couple of days.

Also, I checked the FAQ and couldn't find anything - is there any way for the thread starter to change the thread title so I can update to 'closing' and later 'closed' as appropriate?

Also, I checked the FAQ and couldn't find anything - is there any way for the thread starter to change the thread title so I can update to 'closing' and later 'closed' as appropriate?

Yes you can change the name of a thread that you start.

Go to your first post in the thread (that you started and) that you want to change the name of.
Click on the 'edit post' button.
Then click the 'go advanced' button.
It then gives you the option to change the 'title' of the thread.

This is also how you change your deal threads from being 'in progress' to being 'completed'. That way the mods can move the completed deals to another section of the site.

Yes you can change the name of a thread that you start.

Go to your first post in the thread (that you started and) that you want to change the name of.
Click on the 'edit post' button.
Then click the 'go advanced' button.
It then gives you the option to change the 'title' of the thread.

This is also how you change your deal threads from being 'in progress' to being 'completed'. That way the mods can move the completed deals to another section of the site.

Thanks for the excellent instructions - have now fixed

hi, I have now set up the agreement threads. It's scheduled to be released 22 Sep and I would expect the boxes to arrive about a week later. Jen

auto-samples.jpg

costume-samples.jpg

some samples of the autograph and costume cards.

Arrived today, which is just under a week from US release so I'm happy about that :thumbsup: I will be mailing out tomorrow and I will also start a breakdown thread tomorrow if nobody's started one by then so we can all check out each other's breaks.

Back
Top Bottom