Warehouse 13, Smallville, Lost, The Guild and Veronica Mars

Cat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cat
eBay User
caeeoz
Opened a few boxes today (it felt like Christmas had come early xD) and a pack of Warehouse 13 Season 3 from the group buy on Friday. Really happy overall with what I got from everything.

Warehouse 13 Season 3 pack
The auto was Aaron Ashmore. Have been wanting an auto card from one of his sets for ages.
2zy92jn.jpg

Costume cards:
Mrs Frederic 11/300
Artie: 86/300

Smallville Seasons 7-10
This was probably the most disappointing box for me, didn't really get anything I wanted. But I did get 3 costume cards in the box and an auto, not bad!
6r62ys.jpg

w02ayr.jpg

14v1c35.jpg

k03w39.jpg

The Bloome, Lake and Stamp all for sale/trade.

The Guild
de3fro.jpg

Got one of the main characters I was after so I'm pretty happy. And the costume card was Vincent Caso. Unfortunately most of the base set looks poorly cut as there are white flecks all over the edges of the cards.

Lost Season 2
keda4k.jpg

The pieceworks was Hurley's shirt.

Veronica Mars Season 2
I got a Joss Whedon pieceworks in this box (already have one so it's for sale/trade) and a Charisma Carpenter auto. My favourite card out of the lot today :D
k3xkbk.jpg

Thanks, super happy with Charisma as I don't think I'll ever be able to afford her Angel one :eek:

Really nice breaks!!!!! i have just one question i want to buy a box of "Smallville seasons 7-10 " and: Did you found all the base set inside your box ? Thanks in advance

@Cropsy Thanks, I'm hoping to get some more guild boxes when I have the $. There don't seem to be many auto cards for sale on ebay etc, unlike other sets, so I'm having to break boxes for the cards I'm after. Luckily the main cast are the ones I want :D

@Watchtower8 There was a full base set in the Smallville box + 6 insert cards. It's a really nice looking set, a lot better than the inkworks Smallville sets I think. I was trying not to pay too much attention to the base cards when I was organising them as I'm only watching season 3 of Smallville now, didn't want to read any spoilers xD

Great to see some more breaks on. Nice work on the Charisma and the Michael Emerson (one of the few Lost autos I still need).

Can I ask where you found the Inkworks boxes?

I think it cost me around $35 for shipping. That was for four boxes. If I had gotten just the smallville box shipping would have been $29 still, so it's usually worth getting a few boxes at a time. If you go the checkout section on their website with what products you want to buy in your basket, there's a tool which will tell you the shipping price, before going through any actual purchase steps :)

Thanks a lot again, i dit it and it 's funny 'cause the less expansive shipping is one of the fastest, it 's cool ;) Do you know some others site (except ebay) where you can buy boxes 'cause i research a sealed box from the season 1 of Warehouse 13.....?

Yeah, their shipping is really good. I ordered these boxes on Thursday night (11th Oct). They arrived on Monday. Super fast for shipping from the US to Australia.

I know heaps of sites to get sealed boxes, but I have only used a couple so can't recommend them all, but I will list them here for you :)
They have Warehouse 13 Season 1 boxes for $74.95 (http://www.nonsporttradingcards.com...Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=NSTC&Category_Code=W13)

This site has Warehouse 13 season 1 boxes for $84 each. Not the best price, but the site has quite a few rarer inkworks boxes, such as firefly. I've bought from there before, was very happy with the service.

$79.99 for Warehouse 13 Season 1 boxes from an Amazon seller (not sure where they ship too though)

$70 a box on Digital Heroes. I haven't bought from them before so not sure if they ship worldwide or not.

$65 a box here. I haven't bought from here before, but I have heard really good things about it.

In case you are interested, these are some other sites with other boxes I have come across:
CCG armory is the only site on the list that I've actually ordered from, but I would be very cautious buying from them. They have awful customer reviews (probably some of the worst I have ever seen) and they are consistently bad apparently. I only ordered from them as they had something I wanted at a much cheaper price than elsewhere. I made sure to email them before ordering to check what I wanted was in stock (apparently their website doesn't indicate when things are out of stock, one of the big reasons they have bad reviews). Luckily everything was fine with my order.

Anyway, hope the list helps you find some warehouse 13 cards at a better price than ebay :)

OMG!!!!! thank you, thank you for taking the time to do that for me. It's so nice thanks again :)
So i ordered tonight ( it's 19:00 in France) and i really want to receive it this week 'cause i will not be in my home until next friday.... i cross my finger ;)
How does it works with "UPS int saver"?(if you used it) 'cause it's the first time i use this mode of delivery....

You're welcome :)

When they ship your package they'll send you an email with a tracking number. The tracking number probably won't work for a few hours, but when it does you can track where it is as it travels across the globe. I've found it to be really good, it estimates a delivery time for you as well which is usually fairly accurate (sometimes you receive it earlier). The only thing is you usually have to sign for the package, so if you're not home when they try to deliver it, it will be taken to the nearest post office or courier depot, depending on which company is responsible for delivery in France.

Good luck with the box break/s! Would love to hear what you get.

Just to chime in for future reference. I am pretty sure i have bought something from Digital Heroes, so they must do international. Cases for new releases that I do for group buys are through someone that's not really set up for occasional box buys - but he does put spare stuff on eBay sometimes - as the seller TomUnique. Like Cat, I use Dave and Adams for cases of not quite current cards. Anything smaller or more unusual, I get from ScifiCards (who Cat hasn't bought from), who tend to have a wider range.

Thanks for the response, Cat. I have not purchased from Ed @ SciFi Cards, but I have traded with him on another site and would definitely buy from him if I was in the market for boxes.

From this list I've only ordered from InMint.com. It didn't go well. My order never shipped it just sat in processing status until paypal cancelled the pending payment for the order. The only positive is that they didn't actually take the money from my account on order.

Wholesale Gaming (http://www.wholesalegaming.biz/tradingcards/) also sells a smallish range of non sports boxes but shipping is pretty expensive.

Back
Top Bottom