Hakeem Olajuwon
Julius Erving
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Lebron James
Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan

LMK if anyone has one!

;)

Yep, there was a Gold version #/5 pulled on Ozcards last night.

These will be beautiful cards when they are produced, im guessing they will look like the Quad autos (double sided) with an additional certification card.

The last sale for a #/10 on ebay was a BIN at $2099 US and another went for $1999 US.

They will be an awesome card! Hope you can get one!

Cheers
Matt

I hear the guy who busted the octo is very handsom and quick whitted... Infact theres rumours he busted a Wade Bowman elevation patch auto some time ago also.

Now he wants to sell off the remaining udblack boxes but sshhh.. dont tell anyone.;);)

Oh, and the rumours of him Shatting him self when he busted it are all false.. ....A reliable source tells me anyway..;)

Does nobody get sarcasm here??? Do you really think that Alistair is after one of these....amazingly the morning after the pull? Come on guys...Aprils Fools day is long past!

Does nobody get sarcasm here??? Do you really think that Alistair is after one of these....amazingly the morning after the pull? Come on guys...Aprils Fools day is long past!

Oh thank god - I thought was gonna go the whole thread without anyone picking that up:lol:

Clearly I have no sense of humour, but since he wasn't following the break that i noticed it looked like a coincidence

Back
Top Bottom