Wanted - Signed 2012 Select NRL cards

2012 signed cards coming along very nicely. I have 85 cards in the folder with another 18 cards in traded and in transit. Thanks so far to everyone who has helped, especially with the teams that aren't coming to the Gold Coast.

I would like to finish off a couple of teams as well as the original list at the start of this thread.

Broncos: I need Logo by Anthony Griffin, Matt Gillett, Jharal Yow Yeh, Josh McGuire
Panthers: I need Sam McKendry, Luke Lewis
Tigers: I need Chris Heignington

Hey Blade going to titans v broncos game this friday night. Hope to score some titans and maybe if the broncos hang around them too. I'll see if i can get you those broncos ones as i need them too. I don't think we will get Jharal Yow Yeh for a while.

Blade, if possible can you get some extra cowboys for me. I am currently holding the hindmarsh, kearny and mills for you. have a look at my want and trade list if there is anything else you need

At the moment I have the following Signed 2012 swaps available

Any of the Titans
David Stagg
Steve Turner
Bulldogs logo by Jim Sedaris x2
Jake Friend x2
Frank Paul Nuuausala
Jared Waerea Hargreaves
Mitchell Pearce x2
Martin Kennedy
Anthony Minichiello
Tigers logo by Tim Sheens
Robbie Farah
Benji Marshall
Liam Fulton
Beau Ryan x3
Garath Ellis
Matt Utai x3
Keith Galloway x2
Chris Lawrence x3
Aaron Woods x3
Blake Ayshford x3

Cards I definatly need at this stage are:

9 Jharal Yow Yeh
27 Trent Hodkinson
43 Josh Cordoba
44 Anthony Tupou
95 Ryan Stigg
111 Jarryd Hayne
122 Luke Lewis

Done mate. Did you get my message that the cards arrived yesterday. Am I holding anything else for you. I have 2011 for you I think, I haven't managed to get the Nate Myles but I will give you the one in my PC and replace it later.

Don't think you're holding anything else. I still have the storm if u still want them. Glad the cards arrived. I gave the post office a massive serve and will be using a different one from now on.

Original post Updated..... Thanks for everyones help so far.

There is 5 cards I am really chasing down, they are
9 Jharal Yow Yeh
27 Trent Hodkinson
43 Josh Cordoba
44 Anthony Tupou
95 Ryan Stigg

Back
Top Bottom