WANTED:
1963:1. Brian Hambly 14. Ken Thornett

1964: 11. D. Thornett 12. Ken Thornett 22. Brian Hambly
1964 mobil gas Eels
1994 Garen Casey error card,Paul Dunn error card
2002 Eels on wheels cards:
Alex Chan, Nathan Hindmarsh, Daniel Irvine, Jamie Russo, David Vaeeliki
PNG CARDS
1994 34. Stu Gailbraith 35. Andrew Patmore 90. 82 gf 91. 83 gf 92. 84 gf 103. Manly/Eels 104. Eels/Dogs
1995 11. Eels 56. Keith blackett 94. Top tries Parra 125. Brett Kenny 131. Sterlo
Eels RLCARDZ - 2003 Eels, 2003 NSW

CBF1F875-47D4-409D-8D58-368EE691F7CB.jpeg

25A0FE5C-6B3F-49A3-B1A0-90415B94A40B.jpeg

5D2923BD-747B-4192-9B03-798BEC134FEE.jpeg
Hi Eels Guru, I've just joined up with OzCardTrader and came across your post from a few years ago. Are you still after a Brian Hambly card, Scanlens 1963 ? cheers James

Yes thanks mate
Hi Jason, I'm based on the Central Coast and possibly have the Brian Hambly card ( see attached ) for sale, if we can agree of a fair price.
I have had it valued by one of the committee at the Australian Cartophilic Society, but keen to see what your budget is before I scare you off with my price ;-)
cheers

Brian_Hambly_1963_ScanlensCard.jpg

Hi Jason, I'm based on the Central Coast and possibly have the Brian Hambly card ( see attached ) for sale, if we can agree of a fair price.
I have had it valued by one of the committee at the Australian Cartophilic Society, but keen to see what your budget is before I scare you off with my price ;-)
cheers

Id be interested in knowing the price, value they have put on it.

Id be interested in knowing the price, value they have put on it.
Sorry, I just saw that your name is David..... I'm new to OzCardTraders, and didn't notice you had commented and not Jason.
For the record I have a total of 9 other NRL cards from the first 1963 set, including Johnny Raper and Reg Gasnier so keen to see what interest is out there for these.

Sorry, I just saw that your name is David..... I'm new to OzCardTraders, and didn't notice you had commented and not Jason.
For the record I have a total of 9 other NRL cards from the first 1963 set, including Johnny Raper and Reg Gasnier so keen to see what interest is out there for these.
James, I would say thats about the price of that card in that condition, it has some issues, but overall its around the mark.
Id be interested in seeing some others.
Dave.

Hi Dave,

This is what I have in total, 9 cards with 2 x Lionel Morgan.

I need to do a bit more research to determine what is market/fair price for all, especially the Johnny Raper and Reg Gasnier.

Interested in your thoughts.

cheers
James

1963_ScanlensCards_AustRugbyLeague.jpg

1963_ScanlensCards_AustRugbyLeague_reverse.jpg

cheers

Out of my
Budget sorry

Back
Top Bottom