Wall displays for Trading Cards

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
I know you guys have probably covered this but I cant locate it. Do any of you have a good idea for wall displays for trading cards. I have bought a new home and looking for something that looks good...will pay for it but want something that can hold graded cards.

Thanks! I was looking for something like this to display signed poker cards, limited edition winner medallions and chip's. These may work...
Because custom framing prices at stores inside shopping malls are pretty steep! But would also like an aussie place in you find one owen

I remember a member on here built his own cabinets and said he was willing to make some for other people? Can't remember his username but he is a big Kyrie Irving collector, that might help to track him down

Yeah I know who you are talking about Jaames I just can't think of his name either, but he comes around for a while and then disappears sort of like me lol

you can get lights for it too hardly ever gets dust in it had 2 for about 9 months

Damn these look great! A real shame someone locally hasnt taken this on board with the audience they'd attract.
I used to stick mine on a book shelf, but just too much maintenance (dusting & cleaning, etc) - now, they're in a box, lol.

Any chance of a couple more pics to help identify the quality of this piece? Particularly interest in the shelves and "grooves" for each card, etc.

I'm pretty sure you can get cabinet makers to custom build you one, you look at all the retail shops and they have every conceivable glass showcase/cabinet imaginable. And I remember back in the 90's when trading card shops used to have huge custom made trading card cabinets to display all their cards for sale, probably had them all custom made to fit the wall specs. I've been thinking of getting one made when I'm ready but I don't think they'll be cheap.