Boxing Vintage Boxing T-Shirts

Jacob Rushbrook

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
petepunter2011
I have started to collect these Vintage Boxing Shirts from the events they were sold at.
I got two from a boxing memorabilia collector (Chavez/Taylor)(Mayweather/Hernandez) (New) and the other two from Ebay (Holyfield/Bowe) and a Vintage Clothing store (Tyson/Ruddock) (Used) The cheapest being a used Holyfield/Bowe II at $9.00 and the most Expensive being a new Chavez/Taylor I at $50
( A very high price but I love the fight and have so much respect for the effort Taylor put in this fight that I couldn't resist plus Brand name shirts are about the same price and these won't go out of fashion like brands you will get years even decades out of them if you keep them in good condition)

let me know what you think? I was wearing the Tyson one the other day and a few people commented on it only got the Chavez/Taylor and Mayweather/Hernandez in the mail today so I haven't worn them yet.I doubt many Australians would know who Meldrick Taylor was as he had his prime beaten out of him so young by Chavez.

Sorry about the dodgy iPhone pics

Mike Tyson v. Razor Ruddock II

photo-1copy5.jpg

Evander Holyfield v. Riddick Bowe II

photo-1copy6.jpg

Julio Cesar Chavez v. Meldrick Taylor I

photo-1copy7.jpg

Floyd Mayweather v. Carlos Hernandez

photo-1copy8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom