Status
Not open for further replies.

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
Never know ya luck so thought ide put this 2 week old dvd video camera here....
Hitachi dz-gx3300e with 2 batteries,charger,remote,all software,cables,original box.
1 gig sd card and lowerpro camera bag.
Purchaced 29/12/06..total of $over $1700 (have receipts)
Had virtually no use...full warranty
$1000 firm
lg_dzgx3300e-1.jpg

Not yet mate (thanks for the bump).
Had a few stupid offers on ebay tho...lolol
But if theres any1 whos keen ill throw in a new 1 gig sd card (800 pics) and a new lowerpro video camera bag

I tryed mate but stated unless the item was faulty they wouldnt give a full refund...not to fussed tho..ill just have to nut the editing side out...

I tryed mate but stated unless the item was faulty they wouldnt give a full refund...not to fussed tho..ill just have to nut the editing side out...

personally i wouldnt take that as an excuse, i am sure they have a refund policy which states that a full refund will be given with a receipt. You can also call consumer affair and ask them what your rights are

Ta ace..ye i could jump up and down about it....but with the new boat coming in just over a week i may end up regretting it in the long run,,,

Decided we wont be taking it out on the boat..:rolleyes:
Will take realistic offers if any1 is interested..

If you need any help with editing steve shoot me a Message (if you decide to keep it that is) I love playing around with Video Editing, and its kinda a hobby of mine after Cards and Still Photography :)

You should keep it Steve - It's a beauty !

If I had a spare $900 I would make you an offer as the price you are asking is a bargain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom