For Sale Urgent Sale - my entire collection - 10,000+ cards - 200+ inserts, 2 redemptions sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny harlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sonny
Hey guys

I am wanting to sell my entire collection of cards.
They are from the select series 1994 to 2001 I believe.

There are 200+ inserts in protective sleeves, and 2 redemption signatures in cases.
Jack Dyer
Tony Lockett
1996 select.

There is also an Aussie Jones Signature.

I have complete sets of all series from 1994-2001 protected in albums, with a bulk of doubles in boxes.

Many of the inserts are complete sets apart from Just Jezza (JJ1 Missing) cazaly classic - and the 2 sets sitting to the right of it in the image.

cards1.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I understand the majority of traders will already own alot of these cards, but as an urgent sale I will be considering any reasonable offers

Cheers Sonny

Re: Urgent Sale - my entire collection - 10,000+ cards - 200+ inserts, 2 redemptions

wat carlton cards do u have
pm me thnks

Re: Urgent Sale - my entire collection - 10,000+ cards - 200+ inserts, 2 redemptions

Pm sent thanks

PM me with a price. cheers

Hey, can you PM me a list of Collingwood cards you have, with prices? Thanks

Hey mate your inbox is full i cant pm ya

cheers

Hi Sonny if your not selling as a whole lot i would be interested in the North Melbourne cards let me know what you have and what you are looking for them.

Cheers
Shaneo

---------- Post added 23-10-2011 at 09:35 PM ----------

Hi Sonny if your not selling as a whole lot i would be interested in the North Melbourne cards let me know what you have and what you are looking for them.

Cheers
Shaneo

how much for the aussie jones au, is it for trade or just for sale

how much for Dyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom