[UPDATED 4/9] SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOOR, PATCH, JERSEY (+ PICs) MJ, PENNY, Exquiste ++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mixed Lot of SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOORs, PATCHES, JERSEYs, BATs (+ PICs) MJ, Shaq, C

hi im highly interested in the 2006-07 UD Black #DR QUAD JERSEY AUTOGRAPH Dennis Rodman #ed/50 but dont no how to buy from you as im new to oz card my name is paul hope to herefrom you asap thank you

Re: Mixed Lot of SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOORs, PATCHES, JERSEYs, BATs (+ PICs) MJ, Shaq, C

pennysdaman and chatty23 PM's coming now guys, thnx for waiting on me.

BUMP to announce that all new cards have been added. Got a nice Hakeem auto there, plus some other really nice stuff. Thnx in advance to every1 who shows interest. regards

Dennis Rodman AUTO JSY is currently pending payment. BUMP for the rest. cheers

BUMPAGE to all the weekend viewers, PLUS note that i have discounted most of the cards on the list. Thanks for looking guys

Re: [discounted 23/8] SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOOR, PATCH, JERSEY (+ PICs) MJ, ZO, KOBE, Le

fransisco garcia SP Limited auto/patch #ed/25 has been sold. and i have discounted about 85% of the cards in the list, so first in with confirmation of a card/s they want to buy will be best dressed. thnx for looking & cheers for all the interst. regards

Re: [discounted 23/8] SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOOR, PATCH, JERSEY (+ PICs) MJ, ZO, KOBE, Le

please note that ALL the card prices on page 1 have been nicely discounted yet again, REDUCED TO CLEAR.

thanks in advance to everyone for looking aswell as showing interest. cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :v:

ok ill take the hunter sign of the times

lemme know

hi guys.

Backin thegame, the lindsey hunter sign of the times auto is yours mate. PM coming your way now my friend. cheers :D

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

P.S. the LeBron james AUTHENTIC FABRICS JERSEY PLUS the Kevin garnett LEGENDARY JERSEYS are also sold. thnx

The tyrus is qauilty!

The tyrus is qauilty!

cheers for that nice comment my friend, appreciated. I just also added some new cards plus droppped a couple of prices on some cards too, check em out. A nice Exquisite Auto patch of Carmelo and a nice Timeless Memories David Robinson Auto is there now. regards

Re: [NEW CARDS ADDED 26/8] SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOOR, PATCH, JERSEY (+ PICs) MJ, KOBE, P

Nice Melo mate, wouldnt mind picking up 1 of his auto patchs 1 day, gl with it all mate.

Re: [NEW CARDS ADDED 26/8] SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOOR, PATCH, JERSEY (+ PICs) MJ, KOBE, P

Hello Steve,

I see your thread titled "FS - For Sale", however I wish to ask you if I could possibly trade you for the following cards please:

Michael Jordan Authentic Fabrics Dual Jersey with Magic Johnson
Penny Hardaway Thrill Seekers Insert
Penny Hardaway Netrageous Insert
Kobe Bryant Triumvirate Luminescent
LeBron James City Heights 3-D Rookie (Exchange)
Juwan Howard Hot Shots Insert

I have some nice patch and autographed cards available I can put up for trade, so thanks in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
MJ

hi guys. thnx for all the nice commetns, appreciated :thumbsup:. pm coming your way now Mikey. thnx

Re: [NEW CARDS ADDED 28/8] SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOOR, PATCH, JERSEY (+ PICs) MJ, KOBE, P

please note the following cards are SOLD:

2006-07 UD Black #DR QUAD JERSEY AUTOGRAPH Dennis Rodman #ed/50
2005-06 Exquisite Collection #APCA AUTOGRAPH PATCHES Carmelo Anthony #ed/100
2007-08 SP Game Used #ASTT ALL-STAR JERSEY PATCH Tyrus Thomas #ed/50

plus note that I have added all new cards to the thread on page 1, check them out cos there's some really nice ons there like: Extra Exquisite Quad Jersey Auto #ed/10, Tayshaun prince 2005-06 Ultimate Signatures, a couple of DJ Augustin Rookie AUTO cards (Draftday Postmarks + Hot Prospects PATCH AUTO), etc etc etc. cheers guys and girls

Re: [NEW CARDS ADDED 28/8] SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOOR, PATCH, JERSEY (+ PICs) MJ, KOBE, P

wish i had something to trade for the tmac auto :).. maybe if you still have it in 2 weeks ill have some cards ft from my breaks

Damn i just noticed you sold the Rodman black quad i was interested in a trade for my Melo exquisite :(

wish i had something to trade for the tmac auto :).. maybe if you still have it in 2 weeks ill have some cards ft from my breaks

hi bud. yep no worries my friend. Hopefully i do still have it in a couple weeks time and i can surely look at something to trade you for it. theres some interest in it at the moment, so fingers crossed it stays with me for ya. cheers

Damn i just noticed you sold the Rodman black quad i was interested in a trade for my Melo exquisite :(

sorry matey. it was up for about a week until it got sold. if i had've known he had "some" interest in it, then i would've definetly spoke to you bout trying to work something out. cos i do really like that Melo extra you got. check your threads you setup anyways cos i put some other cards up which i can hopefully trade ya on the Melo or Cp3 murad. cheers

all members, please note that i have ADDED SOME NEW CARDS into my bucket. mostly under the GameUsed for sale section, but you'll still find some new cards everywhere (in MJ albums, inserts, etc.). Here are the links to my bucket albums which can be seen on Page 1, i thought id put them here so you can have them at the ready. cheers for reading :thumbsup:.

MICHAEL JORDAN (Personal Collection) CARDS FOR SALE:
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

MICHAEL JORDAN CARDS (choose which MJ album from left-side of screen column, eg. 23KT Gold, GameUsed AUTOs, Inserts, Serial #ed, etc)
Michael Jordan pictures by good_old_bball - Photobucket

PC (Personal Collection) INSERT CARDS (Very nice insert cards):
Inserts pictures by good_old_bball - Photobucket

GAME USED / AUTOGRAPHED CARDS FOR SALE:
Game Used AUTOs pictures by good_old_bball - Photobucket

INSERT & SERIAL NUMBERED CARDS FOR SALE:
Inserts OR Numbered pictures by good_old_bball - Photobucket

REFRACTOR CARDS (some are also JERSEY Ref., RC Ref., AUTO Ref., etc.)
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Re: [NEW CARDS ADDED 29/8] SUPERSTAR AUTOs, FLOOR, PATCH, JERSEY (+ PICs) MJ, KOBE, P

Please not the following cards sold guys, thanks for all the interest:

1997-98 Fleer #4 THRILL SEEKERS Anfernee Hardaway

2007-08 UD Chronology #3 CHRONOLOGY AUTOGRAPHS BJ Armstrong

Thanks a lot once again :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom