unredeemed predictors

I'm after the following unredeemed predictor cards. looking to buy but i also have a spare roosters 09 to trade. let me know if you having any spares you are willing to sell. thanks.

2004 - broncos, bulldogs, raiders, sharks, manly, storm, knights, eels, panthers, dragons, roosters, warriors, tigers

2005 - broncos, bulldogs, raiders, sharks, manly, storm, cowboys, eels, panthers, dragons, rabbitohs, roosters, warriors, tigers

2006 - broncos, bulldogs, raiders, sharks, manly, storm, knights, cowboys, eels, panthers, dragons, rabbitohs, roosters, warriors, tigers

2007 - broncos, bulldogs, raiders, sharks, titans, manly, storm, cowboys, eels, panthers, dragons, rabbitohs, roosters, warriors, tigers

2009 - broncos, manly, storm, eels, dragons, rabbitohs, warriors, tigers

Honestly Chris it would be easier & cheaper to buy full redeemed sets than try & collect all of the unredeemed ones especially the premiership winners are near impossible to find.

I might have a few a don't want. I'll get thru my cards today and get back to you.

---------- Post added 13-01-2012 at 10:38 AM ----------

I checked thru my cards and all i have is a Newcastle Knight 2007 Predictor Card

i know what your saying there George but ive been getting a few through at decent prices so im happy to keep going this way. id prefer to have the numbered sets all the same number and havent seen many been sold as complete sets so this way allows me to do that plus i can pay for them bit by bit rather than forking out one lump sum.

Thanks for looking Sarah. I already have the knights 07 though.

All redeemed full sets are not usually numbered.
The 3 Premiership cards are The only ones numbered.

Back
Top Bottom