Unimpressed

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
I was bidding on a card on ebay and my previous bids yesterday went through fine then i went to put a bid on in the last 30 seconds and it comes up on the screen that the seller has requirements and i have to contact him first before i can bid....WTF!!!!
So now the card has slipped through my fingers.

Im absolutely filthy right now!!!!!!! :mad::crazy::fist::mad:

That is just wrong. I had the same thing happen to me the other week. Was filthy as well. I contacted the seller after the sale asking him what the go was but i never got a reply. Not Cool!!!

that sucks mate!!
Did it say as shipping world wide or was it a US only?

It is a lovely card,
But your bound to see a few more around soon!!

that sucks mate!!
Did it say as shipping world wide or was it a US only?

It is a lovely card,
But your bound to see a few more around soon!!

It mentions international bidding in the listing and i was bidding on it over the last couple of days so it seems as though he changed the settings since yesterday.

It's probably the best Augustin patch i've seen to date :mad:

sucks cuz the card looks awesome! hopefully aniother pops up nick!

There is another one on the bay with a not so fancy patch so i'll go for that now.

good luck with that then mate, hope u snap it up! They don't go cheap either, I think thats jr's only card from the set...

Cheers Norm, yeah i'll be going at this one hard. Don't want to miss out again just incase no more come up.

I seen a JR on the bay the other day, did your brother get that one for you?

May not want to go international but happy to let you bid untill it gets close to finishing time

Cheers Norm, yeah i'll be going at this one hard. Don't want to miss out again just incase no more come up.

I seen a JR on the bay the other day, did your brother get that one for you?

think he said hedid, reckons he's gonna pick up a few other players, just draining my acc! :woot:

May not want to go international but happy to let you bid untill it gets close to finishing time

Can they do that?
Thats a pretty low act getting the bids up from Int. bidders then not selling to them:eek:

think he said hedid, reckons he's gonna pick up a few other players, just draining my acc! :woot:

Haha awesome. Draining the cash supply, thats what siblings are for :p

Sorry to hear that, been happening to me heaps too lately, you message a seller and ask if they ship international, then ask them to adjust their listing so it will accept international bids, and nothing happens, no reply :mad:

Im guessing Matt (ShaunBradleyFan) is going to have an influx of aussies trying to get him to pick up cards for them.

that sux bat!!!! i hate when sellers move the goal posts when it suits them... maybe he realised you were in australia and he decided he didnt wanna risk sending it there???

Back
Top Bottom