Unhappy King

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
As locky would say; "This just in..
I just heard on the radio that the Kings' Jason Smith has been fined $10 000 for critiscising the refs from Game 2. I don't know any other details, anybody heard anything?

THE NBL has fined the Kings $1000 for failing to bring a player to the post-match media conference after game two in Melbourne.

oh and the ref that made some poor decisions (not sure of his name) isn't reffing tonight after smiths complaints...

GO KINGS!!! 3 games to win baby..

reign40 said:
get the brooms ready for a sweep boyz

haha get stuffed!!! not going to happen.. im tossing up between seeing hostel tonight (as planned) or coming to your place to watch it.. tough choice..

and shouldn't your signiture say "laid it down with two hands" not "laid it down with hands" :rolleyes: hehe.. thats for the kings to be swept comment

LMAO!!! $10K is heaps for NBL!

1 thing I find great about these two teams (Tigers and Kings) is they've got players who used to play in the Hobart Devils' side all those years ago.

And perhaps Kemp did a lay-up for that highlight call??? lol

Are you sure? I'm like 99% sure it was both who played....

Cos I remember all the breakaways (well the SOMETIMES) from Jason....

I could be wrong of course...

the first time they played together was with the titans..

i was a magic fan way back,as well as the titans and know all about the smiths.. i used to play bball where they trained in nunawading/sandringham...

great guys those 2.. also loved jamahl mosely/mark dickel.. miss those days

Yeah I think I ****ed up...

Could have swore it was him, but I cant find nothing on the Devils on the net at all.

I think I still got a few NBL Wrap tapes from all those years ago??? lol. Could check a highlight or two, but will just take ya word for it. ha ha ha.

white_chocolate_55 said:
haha get stuffed!!! not going to happen.. im tossing up between seeing hostel tonight (as planned) or coming to your place to watch it.. tough choice..

Me thinks you lost out on that one....

Sweep, Sweep, Sweep .......

and the Kings are gone......

(OK, I'm dreaming a little on that last one. One day, maybe.... - :cool: )

Back
Top Bottom