Ultimate Logoman

adhunt99

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
adhunt99
Well, one of the masterpiece's of my collection has arrived, acquired only last week and sent by EMS - arrived today. Didn't want to mention the acquisition until it was in hand and now it is...

I give you, WILSON CHANDLER 07 08 Ultimate Collection Logoman Auto Patch #1/1

:woot: :D :worthy:

chandler2.jpg

chandler1.jpg

chandler3.jpg

Never thought I'd own a Logoman, let alone a rookie auto one from Ultimate!!

There is a small scuff mark near the top left, which sh*ts me because one of my UD Black 1/1s also has a similar fault, damn UD :mad: ...but in the end it's the only one so a small defect doesn't really matter price-wise anyway :cool:

Hope you like it - I do ;)

:wave:

wow, that is honestly one of the nicest looking cards ive ever seen, the design just smacks of class, it looks awesome!

Don't worry about the scuff mark, all the Logomans from Ultimate that I've seen so far has got the same thing on the same corner...:) This card has been the topic of discussion on another board, you pissed a couple of Wilson chandler collectors off by ending the auction early LOL!

Don't worry about the scuff mark, all the Logomans from Ultimate that I've seen so far has got the same thing on the same corner...:) This card has been the topic of discussion on another board, you pissed a couple of Wilson chandler collectors off by ending the auction early LOL!

:D you got a link to it or anything?? :wave:

Back
Top Bottom