ufc round 4 mailday

mrmmaking

OzCardTrader
Real Name
john
just thought i would share my huge maildays with you got some yesterday and the rest today picked most up for no more than $2 each:kick:
thanks to tops for flooding the market:thumbsup:
MATS
matt hughes
shane carwin
tito otiz
anthony johnson
randy couture
wanderlei silva
cheick kongo
diego sanchez
mauricio rua
joe lauzon
BEST OF ALL: Alessio sakara 003/188 didnt know it was gold it looks sweet

AUTOS
partrick cote (his auto looks more like pat star, wonder if he's friends with spounge bob)
brendan schaub
eliot marshall
and the miller boys, jim and dan.

GEARS
wanderlei silva
thiago alves
thiago silva
frank mir
vitor belfort
gabriel gonzaga
diego sanchez
keith jardine
lyoto machida
chris whatever the f**k his name is
todd duffee x2 (if anyone wants to trade one of these collecting anything series 4)
the miller boys again

if anyone can help with posting pick, any help muchly appreciated,
thanks in advance
JOHN

Hi john welcome to the site.

posting pictures - there a few ways to do it. either scan or take a picture of the cards and put them on the computer. them upload them to photobucket.com or imageshack.com and use the forum code which will look like this without spaces, i just included spaces for an example.
[ I M G ]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae176/GiRDS-/CARDS/UFC/Wanderleisilvaround4ultimategear.jpg[/ I M G ]

Wanderleisilvaround4ultimategear.jpg
- without spaces

Welcome to the site John. Great to have another UFC collector on here. Have you started your collection with 2010 Round 4, or have you got some cards from the previous sets?
Do you have a favourite fighter/fighters?
It is crazy how cheap some of the 'hits' are on Ebay for some of the newer sets. Good for picking up cards for your PC (personal collection) though.

Back
Top Bottom