TTM auto MOJO for me! FAST!

thats groovy baby yeah

Austin_Powers_in_Player.gif

hey chad where u get the address to send them? i been looking around but apparently u can get them in some site. its sad to see the old players not getting proper treatment they deserved from the NBA. wid all the millions the players are making surely they can afford to have a small portion for the Old timers.

yeh chad can you post some of the addresses.i'm definitely interested in getting a west auto.thanks

I'll do it now and Magic sticky it but move it later seeing you guys want it. Gimme a bit and it will be up.

Thanks to all that posted. It certainly is a favorite already.

Chad, thats an awesome addition to your collection! Well done mate. The Green auto looks great on that card.

Cheers
Matt

Perfect signature there Chad! The marker matches the colour of the card. What a beaut!

Although this has been said 50 times before, Chad, that is just awesome. Its nice to have the Team card, but a shame there's no info of him. The green pen just matches the colour scheme perfectly. Great Job mate.

I just wished him well and it was sad to hear he lost his house and prized posessions etc. Hoped his health had improved. That and I was a HUGE Celts fan and an auto would really be appreciated and prized by me.

Back
Top Bottom