Trivium Back in AUS

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
In November....

Well this was a little bit of a suprise when i saw it, Trivium are coming back to Australia and doing 6 shows in Brisbane, 2x Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide JZA ;) and its called the Black Crusade tour.
Not just Trivium too, they will be joined by Machine Head, Arch Enemy and possibly Dragonforce and Shadows Fall.
Thats a preety big line up and im pysched to see Trivium again and this time in an out doors venue. Going to be one big mosh fest :thumbsup:

Jza will you be going to this one?

Holy shit, that is a mighty lineup of metal right there! trivium, machine head, shadows fall...3 of my fave metal bands! the others are pretty bloody good too.

i will be lining up for those tickets man, if killswitch or LOG were on the bill itd be the perfect gig but cant complain about those bands. ill be there for sure! :thumbsup:

is there a website with some more info johnno?

just go to their official site or their myspace site to find out dates and venues. Still more details to come so dont know much yet but im preety sure those 5 bands i mentioned will all be playing!! :D up.

Ive seen both Lamb of God and KSE but i agree add them to this bill and it doesnt get much better for new age metal. :)

Back
Top Bottom