Treys NBA 2K7 Jazz Association

Trey

David Robinson Collector
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
admiral5071
Just got NBA 2K7 for the original XBOX. First impressions is its exactly like 2K6, which was exactly like 2K5, which was exactly like 2K4...but I thought Id get straight into it, try something different (not use the spurs) and the Jazz stood out as they arent greatly ranked in the game, but in reality they are going well.

Rosters remained as they were, playing 6 min quarters.

First game I got a Win against Houston at home. Nullified Yao after he started off well, and McGrady didnt do much at all. 7/8 triples from Derek Fisher was the highlight.

Then I realised I was playing on a low skill level, so amped it up to HOF.

Game 2 got blown out by the Suns. I love that Marion shoots his funny style, and the Suns did run, run, run against me. Too much Barbosa, Bell and Marion.
Deron Williams played well, same with AK-47, but Boozer/Okur Im finding hard to use.

Game 3 got a 20+ win vs Golden State.
Made an effort to get Boozer the ball and he rewarded me with early scores or trips to the line. 3rd quarter was all AK47 where he rattled off 10 straight points to blow the game apart. Derek Fisher and Araujo then extended the lead with strong rebounding and more threes.

Ive now re-looked at my roster to see who fits and doesnt.
My Utah Jazz now look like...

Deron Williams
Brent Barry (acquired via trade - Giricek, Googs and Palacio)
AK-47
Boozer
Okur

Fisher
Harpring
Brewer
Araujo
Collins
CJ Miles
Antonio Davis (signed as FA)
Doug Christie (signed as FA)
Tom Gougliotta (signed as FA then traded to SA)

I might create Paul Millsap as he's been a pretty major gog for them recently.

Done well!!

Amazed you getting 20+ point wins on HOF tho...

How much have you adjusted the Sliders?

I'm not pretty even on the sliders, and playing 1 down from HOF.

I havent touched the sliders...

i love the birdseye view, Ive got my team down to running two plays that the game must decide are "Jazz" type plays...and they worked well

You must be good at it man, HOF and no sliders?

That's a top effort!!

I havent gotten into trying to run plays, I probably should.

That, and trying to use the freestyle stuff more. It's unreal the sorta stuff it does.

Back
Top Bottom