Transformers Age of extinction

I was over the moon when I heard the Dinobots would be in this. Is this the best out of all the transformers movies.

Definitely one of the better ones - especially considering that Michael "boom" Bay is only a co-executive producer. I definitely liked how they referenced the old Gen-1 Cartoons in two places (not saying where - spoilers!)

Watched this one last night in Gold Class, bloody fantastic! They definitely cross-referenced a lot of old (original) bots/cons but also put renditions on them, which in a sense, cross-referenced them against some new bots/cons (read IMDB!!).

I read a review (also on IMDB) after watching the movie (I usually read everything on IMDB AFTER watching a movie), and this review basically ripped it to pieces. I loved this movie, POSSIBLY my favourite, but I think I loved #1 way too much, I mean who first remembers Optimus Prime and Ironhide (RIP) transforming for the first times?!??!?

2hrs 45mins long, and I honestly barely noticed! Sometimes I'll get a bit lost in a movie, and wonder where the actual, the time has gone.... but not this one.

If there's one thing I think they should have done, was altered the intro with a bit more explanations. I won't include spoilers, but I was a tad confused with the timing of certain events during the intro.

Other than that, fkin fantastic film!!!!

Watched this one last night in Gold Class, bloody fantastic! They definitely cross-referenced a lot of old (original) bots/cons but also put renditions on them, which in a sense, cross-referenced them against some new bots/cons (read IMDB!!).

I read a review (also on IMDB) after watching the movie (I usually read everything on IMDB AFTER watching a movie), and this review basically ripped it to pieces. I loved this movie, POSSIBLY my favourite, but I think I loved #1 way too much, I mean who first remembers Optimus Prime and Ironhide (RIP) transforming for the first times?!??!?

2hrs 45mins long, and I honestly barely noticed! Sometimes I'll get a bit lost in a movie, and wonder where the actual, the time has gone.... but not this one.

If there's one thing I think they should have done, was altered the intro with a bit more explanations. I won't include spoilers, but I was a tad confused with the timing of certain events during the intro.

Other than that, fkin fantastic film!!!!
Did you see it in 3D?

Nah no 3D for us. Has no extra wow factor for me personally. Usually find it deters me a little as I wear glasses naturally, it means having to wear 2 pairs at the same time, which causes some glare/reflection issues...

Saw this in 2D.
Not overly fussed with it, the action and cgi was insanely good (as expected) but story line meh.. and some WTF moments
How the hell did the decepticon leader (name?) not know that there was a major Autobot infiltration happening on his interstellar spaceship in where they release Optimus... He's all like.. yer give these human idiots this bomb, sit in my little space chair, get a space beer.. choof off into space.. then 10 minutes later,.. he's all like.. arrrr what the feck, where'd he go?!!?

But yer Dinobots were awesome. Almost as awesome as the chicks butt.

Back
Top Bottom