Trading for NOLAN RYAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdthakid36

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh Lipford
As always, i'm looking for Nolan Ryan's I NEED! Any and all! Please let me know what you have and who or what you're looking for in trade. My site is newly updated. I will check tradelists and sites. If you send me to your site, please give me a list of what your looking for in trade...to save some time. Thanks in advance for all replies.

Not being mean or anything but I notice you had listed a few threads wanting Nolan Ryan cards, if you haven't got a response for them then its probably because no other members here have any to trade with you etc.

Have the following Ryan cards available. Interested to swap for Royals or DBacks.

1985 Donruss #60 Nolan Ryan $6
1994-95 Assets Phone Cards One Minute * #21 Nolan Ryan $3
2000 Greats of the Game #P33 Nolan Ryan Promo $1.50

Not being mean or anything but I notice you had listed a few threads wanting Nolan Ryan cards, if you haven't got a response for them then its probably because no other members here have any to trade with you etc.

You never know...there's always a chance someone new will read this thread or come across something. It's always better to post this every now and then, and hope that people reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom