Topps 2002 Cricket Adam Gilchrist GU Card? Anyone have any info?

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
I was speaking with our resident Boozer expert and he mentioned that there was an Adam Gilchrist GU card released in the Topps 2002 cricket.

Does anyone have any information about what piece of GU material is on the card and would anyone have a photo of the card in question?

I told it was limited to #/35 cards?

Cheers
Matt

Im thinking about buying this card:eek: funny you should mention it, im awaiting a scan from a guy (anyday now)
From what i understand its GU Bat. Any ideas on worth?
Will post scan here as soon as i get it :thumbsup:

They would go for $100+ easily!
Probably $120-150

Here is the box describing the GU cards:
9620_1.JPG

I think thats a massive underquote. I believe this card to be worth $300-500 (mainly coz of rarity, popularity of Gilly and demand)

I think thats a massive underquote. I believe this card to be worth $300-500 (mainly coz of rarity, popularity of Gilly and demand)

Well you COULD be right but I doubt a GU would sell for that......if it was an Auto GU then yeah but if you look at Judd's only GU in Select AFL....it sells for about $150ish

Anyways I am no expert that was JMHO :)
Cheers

the last ones sold for well over $500 as they were listed when he announced his retirement. I think one went for $1100.00

It would be one of the the most limited card in cricket releases to this day.

Is a great card in hand :D:D:D:D

I was speaking with our resident Boozer expert and he mentioned that there was an Adam Gilchrist GU card released in the Topps 2002 cricket.

Does anyone have any information about what piece of GU material is on the card and would anyone have a photo of the card in question?

I told it was limited to #/35 cards?

Cheers
Matt

wish i could give you a scan of mine

paid a pretty penny for mine at the time, well it was expensive compared to most cricket autos etc

yeah, its not a huge piece or nice looking,but still a great limited card for a cricket collection since there is nothing else like it. Shame topps didnt get it autod.

Back
Top Bottom