Top 10 Collections on OZC

Who has the best Collection (In your opinion)

• Chadjaja

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • MavsMan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Henkita

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Ersk

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Vlade

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Hill33

• Scottsophie

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Gemz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JimmyJ

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Kidd05

• Total voters

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Well seeing one of the Admins (MetallicA) were kind enough to start this debate I thought we could all vote on just who has the best collection.

Nominees are:

Chadjaja
MavsMan
Henkita
Ersk
Vlade
Hill33
Scottsophie
Gemz
JimmyJ
Kidd05

So check out their collections and vote away and we will see just what the message board thinks ;)

Thanks for having me up there! :)

I haven't seen Wayne's (Jimmy J's) collection yet.. I don't think he has a lot left? He's too busy now driving trucks and punting. :lol:

So I think it's fair to have a poll, if you wanna have one that is, for those only with PCs on their website? Watchathink?

Yeah i thought about that but I thought some of the people who had been here a while would know what they were all like.....it's only a bit of fun anyways :)

I will vote once I have checked a few more collections out.....

Btw.. I voted for Scotty. Very nice website, dedicated Harris collector, and classy cards altogether. And coz I love autos and patches and he has heaps of them.

u cant take me out of that list coz i sold a lot since the last 5 months. i think its between the big collectors now. maybe when i finish university i may start collecting like i used to do but for now i will be dormant on the hobby.

Not even going to bother. Everyone has their own opinion and all of their collections are fantastic without a doubt, but it's not a competition. I vote for the 11th option! :D Just my opinion, have oyur fun!

honestly i think there is one here who's collection outways probably everyone else's combined. the absolute quality cannot be compared to. you know he's got something of anything and thats why i think the greatest collection owned by a member here is simply is

CHAD

I couldn't separate Chad and Scotty if I tried.... or anyone for that matter.... all collections are good... some just have more in them... lol

What exactly qualifies one of these guys as having the 'best' collection? My vote would be purely biased as I've seen Hendra's cards and I'm blown away, jealous ;) and thankful at the same time. But Chad has an unbelieveably historic collection, thats why he's Mr Vintage. Same with Vlad, pure old school quality. Graham has the most extensive single player collection I've ever seen, not that I'm an expert, but thats awesome. And Scotty, it's unfair, no man should have that many 1/1's ;) I haven't seen the other guys' collections but I'm sure they're pretty sweet to merit consideration here.

But to me, I think my collection is the best. I've put alot of time and effort into it and I wouldn't want anyone's cards except my own...And maybe Hendra's :D

Damn, it must've been a busy day for all of you's while I was working my bum off.

I'm very flattered to be in any competition with any of your collections because there's so many out there with excellent collections.

In my opinion, to judge who has the best collection will have to be divided in categories because of clashes of personal opinion / preferences.

It's as hard as picking a cricket team for example. Your best 10. God damn... I'm stuck already :p

I'm definitely honoured to even compare my collection to Mr.Chadjaja. That's probably the BIGGEST compliment I've ever received.

Thanks guys and keep an eye for Part II. ;)

I voted for Chad.

Although everyone has great cards and great collections, etc. The amount of time, money, effort, blood, sweat, and tears that Chad has put out to get his collection where it is today, is simply amazing!

Even tho there are (as you said) bigger Celts collectors out there, you collection will always be highly appreciated in Aus big fella!

p.s. THANKS CARLOS!!!! :D

id have voted for chad...if he actually had a link to his PC! (unsubtle hint, get some scans up!!!) :D

its like to keeping the Mona Lisa hidden away in a garage somewhere instead of sharing it with the world!

Back
Top Bottom