Tony Parker UD Black

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
Looking at this (note that the seller is a member here, and I am in no way looking to offend that person!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tony-Parker-UD-...yZ149917QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

c3f1_1.JPG

When did the Spurs wear a uniform that is white with a green/mustard coloured strip??? :confused:

yeah.. I've got a kobe GU with red swatch on it, from his all star jersey, kinda cool as you don't see many GU of lakers players with non purple/gold color swatch

so do you think cards like these worth more than just ordinary color?

Mike....

How dare you :p he has made all-star twice... :mad: this year all-star he dished out 10 assists as well.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

very good point Mike..

Has he ever made the all-star game?

Matt...

it's actually a great card.. i really want to have that card.. if it's from eBay australia, i will definitely bid away...

the yellow bright line is smaller part and it's not gonna be too many cards for that... coz it's very limited area of his jersey... and of course red is from upper part of the jersey... you can see the fabrics of red from black and topps are same.

05-06ToppsBigGameAll-StarRally.jpg

This jersey was his first all star trip.. so, should be real nice to have it in anyone's collection..

05-06ToppsBigGameAll-StarRallyBack.jpg

Looking at this (note that the seller is a member here, and I am in no way looking to offend that person!):

When did the Spurs wear a uniform that is white with a green/mustard coloured strip??? :confused:

But my question is how topps and UD obtain the jersey from same event?

my guess are..

1. he wore two jerseys in order to auction by NBA...(heard card companies also have to bid as ordinary people)

2. his jersey is sold in two parts.. (ripped in half).. coz i remember yao ming's china's jersey was ripped in half to sell.

3. event worn (that would be a sad case)

If anyone has more information about how jerseys are obtained for card companies.. please jump in.. i am very interested in that area..

my guess would be he wore one jersey in the first half and one in the 2nd half

That would be nice.. but don't u think it's a bit monopoly for card companies to obtain the jerseys.. (probably not auction, by an agreement?).. so, it's hard to get game worn materials for individuals if it's that way... ... :v:

Back
Top Bottom