Tommy Trbo in person auto pick up from ebay plus two Cleary slabs for the pc

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Saw this on ebay maybe 3 months ago and couldn't resist. Very nice in hand.

The Cleary's went in with a recent PSA sub. Wasn't sure if the Traders Cleary could gem but would've been surprised if the Elite didn't come back a 10. Elite cards imo are the highest quality cards I've come across in my five years in the hobby.

IMG_6908.JPG

IMG_6945.JPG

Last edited:
It's pretty blatant when you put them side by side like that. 2020 Panini football and baseball had more or less the sane design. I thought Topps ripped Panini off with their 2021 Topps baseball flagship design. However, Panini are so poorly run it seems that they probably didn't care, or did see it and went "go for it", lol.

I'm close to computer illiterate so I can't put the images up but I've just seen the 2023 Elite YG design and the first thing that sprung to mind was that it looks very similar to 2021-22 SP authentic base cards. Perhaps it was this thread that got me thinking that way. SPA was released on 12 April this year( 18 months late) but the design was up on Cardboard connection last year. Be funny if the lads at Elite saw it and went that will do :)

Back
Top Bottom