Not open for further replies.

TmacRedRocket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Item has been traded.

Thanks

12072008254.jpg

if ur also willin to trade for this beauty then plz check me bucket and let me know if u like anythin. plus theres a Paul Pierce 01-02 Ultimate Collection patch #ed/100 card in me PC>Game Used album and i can offer you that too. cheers

Yes im looking to trade this bad boy but im not really interested in anything you have in your PC/Trade sorry.

Its minimum value would be 60.. as the /25 but im guessing itd be maybe 100 high value

The white jersey portion, as is stated on the back of the card is a "Game Worn piece of jersey". I believe the "flashback fabric" card name is simply an insert naming idea, as theres no explanation as to when this fabric was worn. Just generally a NBA rockets GU jersey.

FFA-TM 06/10 Flashback Fabrics UD SPx 2007-08

Hi,

I would just like some clarification in regards to the relic on your card. Is it an actual PATCH or is it a regular JERSEY piece? Because I've seen you refer to it as a Patch but yet a few other times I saw you classify it as a regular Rockets Jersey. If you can please let me know when you get a chance to.

Regards :thumbsup:

As is stated on the back of the card is a "Game Worn piece of jersey".

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

A jersey card is usually just a piece of cloth, maybe with a seam or pin-stripe. A patch card has part of an actual patch from the jersey, like the team logo, part of the player's uniform number or name or something else that is sewn onto the jersey. In some cases, the patches are just newly manufactured little things designed purely to go in a card and didn't come off any piece of uniform and not usually associated with GU memorabilia (usually some cutesy little emblem relating to the player or team).

Yes understandable, but I only asked because in your first post you stated "pictured is the /25 red patch version - im offering the /10 white patch version".

So just wanted to clear that up, and so thanks for the information. Regards :thumbsup:

Thanks for wasting my, and everyone else reading this threads time buddy.

Can you please tell me how I have wated your time aswell as all the other members that have read your threads time? :rolleyes:

Is it because I mentioned the fact that you referred to the card as being a "patch" version? Just because I'm not as knowledgable in cards, does that mean I'm not allowed to ask a querie to get the correct information? I hope you didn't want people (potential buyers) to assume it was a patch on the card (like myself initially). Come on mate, don't blame me if you're struggling to sell a card.

And if anything, when I post in your thread I actually bump it to the top, so if anything I have actually helped you keep it at the top of search results in this "For Sale" section.

I can't see what I've done wrong mate, but if you have a problem with me I suggest you get over it because the only way to get an answer about something is to ask, or am I wrong?? And I've done nothing but ask with the highest upmost respect for you, and always keep my manners in line.

Regards :wave:

trying to drive the price down so low, so that no one profits dosent help anyone.. and once your ridiculous offer is rejected then you need to get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom