TLA Traders 2021 Official Thread

Also, does anyone know if the League Leaders will still be the bonus cards for just priority or will they include them in regular starters as well?

Also, does anyone know if the League Leaders will still be the bonus cards for just priority or will they include them in regular starters as well?

League Leaders weren’t a priority card last year. The Priority cards were Club Hero Parallels and Street Art Bronze.

League Leaders were the bonus in hobby starter packs.

This year, I had heard that there were two variants in the starters, I am assuming LL and ST however, as 1/3 of the Starters have been pulled, I wonder if one of these variants will be moved into packets.

League Leaders weren’t a priority card last year. The Priority cards were Club Hero Parallels and Street Art Bronze.

This year, I had heard that there were two variants in the starters, I am assuming LL and ST however, as 1/3 of the Starters have been pulled, I wonder if one of these variants will be moved into packets.
I guess you will be chasing the Daley Legends sig Brendan, good one to have for the Raiders PC.

Will be interesting to see what the album card will be, rising star parallels were mentioned but only one per team

My bad.

Same image as his Glory Charter Class Cards also. Very happy he is in the Canberra strip !!
I’m a bit disappointed that it’s the same picture as glory used but happy that it’s Raiders jersey instead of rep so I’ll happily take a repeat pic over rep. Wonder if the other player is in rep jersey then as there’s usually one that’s in a rep jersey each year. 🧐

Fairly underwhelming but not really surprised

Tend to agree a little bit here.

Initial thoughts on the cards.... the base and the parallels look a nice design.

The Rising Stars (see EX2000 NBA Stardate Insert) and Wild Cards look really nice as well.

None of the other inserts really standout that much at all including the signatures which are usually really nice. The one thing I really don't get is how they have numbered the autos #/58 (sets the OCD off) and #/115..... surely they could have been numbered to #/60 and #/120?

Traders is usually a good set, always sells well however I think Ill give it a bit of time to see if some of the cards end up looking ok in hand.

Hopefully a good signer for the Panthers!

Cheers
Matt

Tend to agree a little bit here.

Initial thoughts on the cards.... the base and the parallels look a nice design.

The Rising Stars (see EX2000 NBA Stardate Insert) and Wild Cards look really nice as well.

None of the other inserts really standout that much at all including the signatures which are usually really nice. The one thing I really don't get is how they have numbered the autos #/58 (sets the OCD off) and #/115..... surely they could have been numbered to #/60 and #/120?

Traders is usually a good set, always sells well however I think Ill give it a bit of time to see if some of the cards end up looking ok in hand.

Hopefully a good signer for the Panthers!

Cheers
Matt
Here’s hoping for the same thing with Cronulla.

Back
Top Bottom