TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

For 20 dollars,a stamped foil signature might make it worth it.Otherwise i can not see the value.

I bought the Maloney mainly as its his first card in Panthers colours......will probably buy the other Panthers ones (if they have any).

15239452061551458858650.jpg

I still like them even without the foil stamp as they're still numbered and i like the design

The cost to foil number them for such a small amount of cards would start getting expensive.

I know that I saw a quote once for foil numbering a few thousand cards and it was still working out to be close to around 30 cents each and that was on a decent quantity. US companies have their own machines and are pumping out serial numbering all day.

Only 1 or 2 companies here that do it and its expensive.

The variable print numbering will do for these types of cards.

The cost to foil number them for such a small amount of cards would start getting expensive.

I know that I saw a quote once for foil numbering a few thousand cards and it was still working out to be close to around 30 cents each and that was on a decent quantity. US companies have their own machines and are pumping out serial numbering all day.

Only 1 or 2 companies here that do it and its expensive.

The variable print numbering will do for these types of cards.
I know the rest are printed overseas but are these done in Australia?

Sam.

Absolutely destroyed Canberra
Yes and half was illegal lol

Seazer could of been a bitch like Slater and layed down causing a six week suspension too, lucky his tough and isn't an actor wanting to ruin other players and fans seasons.

Personally I think Sam would be lucky if just two weeks again and don't think he has the slightest chance of being this week's player in focus when he got put on report for a head high that knocked the focus out of our half!

Had a small chance though before putting on that shot

Back
Top Bottom