TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

Yeah lol. But IF Cleary was thinking of mucking about that kid last night showed some good skills.
I just remember when Michael liicha was gonna be the Australian hooker haha . Plenty of young blokes have a few good games then fade out but he did have a blinder last night and probably won’t be one of them ??? Time will tell

Despite Bulldogs going down, Rhyse Martin had a massive game, if they had of won i would of had him in contention against Luai for this weeks player in focus.

Will be interesting to see how Luai does in the future, has a great running game just needs some work on his kicking game and the oppportunity to get some 1st grade game time under his belt.

Despite Bulldogs going down, Rhyse Martin had a massive game, if they had of won i would of had him in contention against Luai for this weeks player in focus.

Will be interesting to see how Luai does in the future, has a great running game just needs some work on his kicking game and the oppportunity to get some 1st grade game time under his belt.

The interesting thing is that he is the same age is Cleary and gets on very well with a lot of the younger guys in the team. While he is young, he has just had a baby with his partner and seems to be a guy with great character. Now that DWZ is out for a few weeks (Hamstring) expect him to possibly play fullback with Cleary and Maloney coming back from Origin duty. I could also see him take Egans spot on the bench if Katoa plays 80 minutes.

Love to see Luai get it this week but yes Martin had a great game!

The interesting thing is that he is the same age is Cleary and gets on very well with a lot of the younger guys in the team. While he is young, he has just had a baby with his partner and seems to be a guy with great character. Now that DWZ is out for a few weeks (Hamstring) expect him to possibly play fullback with Cleary and Maloney coming back from Origin duty. I could also see him take Egans spot on the bench if Katoa plays 80 minutes.

Love to see Luai get it this week but yes Martin had a great game!
Yeah I can see him doing well playing fullback, should certainly add an extra dimension to the team and help alleviate the pressure on the halfswhen coming back from origin. Game time should help see if he can back it up and playing fullback is great way to see where to inject yourself.

Can’t see Martin taking it off Luai since bulldogs lost. So it’s looking like Panthers will get a second card

Dogs won’t get a card this year i don’t think, this was their best chance and they choked

Seems to be stat based most weeks so Luai & Martin would have to be front runners although Martin was only epic in the second 40, very quiet in the first.

Croker unlikely but impressive stats and Canberra haven’t had a card yet. A try, 2 x try assist, 3 x line breaks, offload and 4 goals.

Got a reply from TLA- yes it will be going up late today, at 3pm. A message will be going out shortly. Thanks and aplogies for the inconvenience!

What happened, someone missed the Footy Show to tell them who the best player of the short round was??!! Too busy watching the World Cup I guess.

Back
Top Bottom