TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

Anyone else having problems with the website? Makes my whole browser unresponsive whenever I try to use it.
seems there site is down, possibly updating the site at the moment. If you need to contact them either email them throught their facebook page or call them

My first two arrived today

IMG_20180404_173647.jpg

Not talking about tonight specifically every time i've tried looking at the website over the past few weeks it's been slow and wouldn't respond
Are you using a mobile or computer and what browser
Safari and chrome via phone can also access the website aswell.
If it's computer Chrome, firefox and explorer can all access the page, i double checked from a few computers/laptops too make sure, (explorer is slower than the other two but still eventualy gets you there). If you are using computer depending on your virus protection that possibly could stop you from accessing the page, or add blocker protection may possibly do the same, also is your search engine on the latest update other than that i'm not sure why it's not working for you.

Last edited:
From TLA:

We have had some site issues this morning that are all pretty much resolved now. However as a result, the launch of the PIF card for Round 5 will now be at 2pm. It will still be a 24 hour purchasing period, taking it through to 2pm tomorrow.

From TLA

UPDATE: As it stands, the technical issue, whilst close to being fixed, may not make the 2pm deadline. TLA have now made the decision to upload the product for sale at 4pm AEST, to ensure all issues are resolved and provide ample time to upload the product and prepare buyers for the launch. We apologise once again for the inconvenience, however we feel this will ensure uninterrupted access to the site to purchase the Round 5 Player In Focus card!

Back
Top Bottom