* 5 cards per pack

RRP $2.50 per packet...

Screenshot 2021-06-01 201410.jpg

Some quick calculations:

Base cards are Limited to 8958
Silvers Limited to 3125
Golds Limited to 1250

+ the 10 Master sets

Based on 40 Packs per 10 box case at 250 cases print run.

Any idea if they will be available online somewhere for those states TLA don't bother distributing to?

I get the why of this release (to fill the post Traders pre Elite void) but surely a purely Origin based set would have been much better. There wouldn’t have to be high end cards, maybe a box level insert and something else and this would be a winner.

I don’t think TLA have the SOO rights. That’s why the brilliant subset in Traders was discontinued. Correct me if I’m wrong. Similar reason why pics of Legends aren’t rep jumpers any more. But again, I might be wrong.

I don’t think TLA have the SOO rights. That’s why the brilliant subset in Traders was discontinued. Correct me if I’m wrong. Similar reason why pics of Legends aren’t rep jumpers any more. But again, I might be wrong.
You could be right on that. I know that aside from Legends, TLA have some sort of agreement with Wangy whereby they can’t do any HOF / Immortal style releases.

You could be right on that. I know that aside from Legends, TLA have some sort of agreement with Wangy whereby they can’t do any HOF / Immortal style releases.
This is 100% correct.....well until 5 years after Glorys release date.

Some quick calculations:

Base cards are Limited to 8958
Silvers Limited to 3125
Golds Limited to 1250

+ the 10 Master sets

Based on 40 Packs per 10 box case at 250 cases print run.
Will these be numbered?

Back
Top Bottom