Thursday MJ

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Hey guys been waiting impatiently for this to turn up all day. I'd given up on it arriving then at 6.45pm i get a knock on the door and there's the courier standing there with a little express envelope in his hands :D

Without any more dribble from me i'll let the card do the talking.

99-00 Ionix UD Authentics Auto #3/23 :kick:

Ionix.jpg

...it isn't even jersey numbered! I wasted my time for that? Just kidding, as always putting the rest of our maildays to shame - you the man among OCT card collectors for sure! Go hard or go home indeed!

Man you and the late night courier dropoffs, gotta be a good surprise there!! :worthy:

You don't understand the pain it brings waiting for that bastard courier :lol:

my courier sucks. They come at 8am. and wake people up. Still waiting on cards :(

Nice pickup mate.

Cheers Dom, i think i'd rather be woken up to a nice mailday then wait all day then some for it to arrive. I think i pulled what hair i have left out waiting.

That card is BEYOND sick awesome pickup Nick!

Cheers Jack, its a sick image of MJ and the auto is pretty nice too

What a crap card and even worse story. Far out. You really need an earlier MJ auto than that.............. :p

:lol: I know right? I might have to try and find something from the 97 vintage

...it isn't even jersey numbered! I wasted my time for that? Just kidding, as always putting the rest of our maildays to shame - you the man among OCT card collectors for sure! Go hard or go home indeed!

Haha cheers dude

Yeah. I've had words with my local post worker and courier for waking me up at 9 after I finish at 6 after a night shift. Tell her repeatedly to come at 8 30 before the missus leaves. No such luck.

I digress. Very very nice mate. Top stuff.

Nicely done Nicholas, very happy for you mate - the itch has finally been scratched!!

Nice rare one for the collection!

Back
Top Bottom