Thunder v Mavericks 2011 Playoffs Western Conference Final Thread **SPOILERS INSIDE**

Re: Thunder v Mavericks 2011 Playoffs Western Conference Final Thread **SPOILERS INSI

Mavs by 11 with 1 period to go. Dirk with a lazy 17 ponts in the 3rd & sat on the bench for the last 2 mins or so. KD also having a great game for OKC.

Re: Thunder v Mavericks 2011 Playoffs Western Conference Final Thread **SPOILERS INSI

Okc lost it towards the end of the half. They need to shut down dirk.

And pass the ball around by the sounds of things. Assist leader Perkins with 2? WTF?
Is Westbrook on one of his missions to score the most points ever again?

Dirk putting on a clinic on how to get fouled and then hit 100% of FT's earned. Awesome.

And pass the ball around by the sounds of things. Assist leader Perkins with 2? WTF?

Hate it when westy gets into an Iverson frame of mind lol

Way to go Mavs and big Dirk what can you say other than greatness what a game he played a new his FT % is out standing but 24/24 wow. :thumbsup: :cool:

Is 24/24 a record?

So in other words yes lol

Who is this Pierce you speak of????

Just some player for the Celtics who's supposed to be pretty good, came back from being stabbed multiple times etc etc, future HOF'er? dunno, decent player I hear......

Just some player for the Celtics who's supposed to be pretty good, came back from being stabbed multiple times etc etc, future HOF'er? dunno, decent player I hear......

Thought he was the dude who picked up Kobe's laundry :p

Dirk. Absolutely incredible. The guy is a wonder. Had forgotten how good he is.

Seemingly always hated on because he's "soft" or "not physical enough" or not "a good enough rebounder" etc but man can he score.

Pity he fell 2 short of the big 50!

Well.... wow. How the hell could we won that game with Dirk shooting like a crazed lunatic!? Breaks an NBA record for most FT's without a miss & hardly misses a field goal to boot. Then not to mention Barea's 'little' eruption from the bench.

I say if we still played a competitive game & didn't get blown out with the Mavs playing THIS WELL then we don't have all that much to worry about.

One thing I didn't like about this game was the ref's.... they seemed to blow the whistle FAR too much.... seems any time we touched Dirk they blew the whistle & there were a few calls where there clearly was no foul when they blew it (for both teams).

I guess this game also answered everyone's question on who's going to guard Dirk..... anybody & everyone.. :lol:

I'm one of the first to say if he is, but no he wasn't. He only had 15 FGA's this game but had a terrible shooting game. But yes, he only had 3 assists, which was his low this playoffs.

Another brutal 3/15 game for Westbrook, I'm sure he had one of those against the Grizz. Ouch!

---------- Post added 19-05-2011 at 09:48 AM ----------

Well.... wow. How the hell could we won that game with Dirk shooting like a crazed lunatic!? Breaks an NBA record for most FT's without a miss & hardly misses a field goal to boot. Then not to mention Barea's 'little' eruption from the bench.

I say if we still played a competitive game & didn't get blown out with the Mavs playing THIS WELL then we don't have all that much to worry about.

One thing I didn't like about this game was the ref's.... they seemed to blow the whistle FAR too much.... seems any time we touched Dirk they blew the whistle & there were a few calls where there clearly was no foul when they blew it (for both teams).

I guess this game also answered everyone's question on who's going to guard Dirk..... anybody & everyone.. :lol:

I'm one of the first to say if he is, but no he wasn't. He only had 15 FGA's this game but had a terrible shooting game. But yes, he only had 3 assists, which was his low this playoffs.

And not to mention Terry's timely 3 from the wing when there was still a SLIGHT chance for the Thunder, he has a knack for doing that, when it's like 4 or 5 point lead he just drills the 3 and puts a nail in.

Another brutal 3/15 game for Westbrook, I'm sure he had one of those against the Grizz. Ouch!

---------- Post added 19-05-2011 at 09:48 AM ----------

And not to mention Terry's timely 3 from the wing when there was still a SLIGHT chance for the Thunder, he has a knack for doing that, when it's like 4 or 5 point lead he just drills the 3 and puts a nail in.

Yeah tell me about it lol

Game 2 today, can't wait!! Also ESPN are showing every game of the series :D!!!!

Back
Top Bottom