This is the best they could come up with?

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
I was shocked and appalled on Sunday after witnessing Brodie Holland clean up Montgomery, it was prob the most cowardly act I have ever seen because of how deliberite it was! I had the feeling of walking onto the ground and decking him. Anyway this is there basis for appeal. :D

Collingwood has appealed on the basis that no Tribunal acting reasonably could have reached this verdict.

Morons!

Does anyone have a link where i can see the incident. I have heard about it but would love to see it?

And he deservedly gets 6! :D Whats the bet he comes in at round 7 and does it again! Moron!

Hell yeah, not only does it show the other players in the AFL that stuff is not going to tolerated... still dont know how Didak's hit from behind wasn't considered dangerous, but thats the inconsistent tribunal.

hahaha sucked in crapingwood :D....i think he shoulda gotten 10 coz buckley and didak got off the week before, but what can you do?

I still dont understand what was going through didaks mind, "stuff the tackle, im going the dirty, from behind, dangerous hit"? i dont understand that:confused:

Also these players have to remember that kids watch they play, and try and imitate them, as much as they say that they are not responsible, they are, so actions such as Holland's imitation of a cannon ball and Didak's hit need to be harshly dealt with to protect the other players and show kids the right way to play...

Back
Top Bottom