Thinking of trading or selling my trimarks 1 set!

gemz23

The Flash!
Real Name
gemz
am thinking of trading or selling my trimarks 1 set(almost complete only need 1 more) but am not sure if i want to i just need some opinions on this board to make my mind up. what do u guyz think?

get the full set and then trade or SELL if you want..

personally i wouldnt trade it,
but if you think some of the cards will drop in value just sell them and keep the more expensive ones

but if u sell it as a lot you could get an AWESOME exquisite card..

TRADE IT FOR A LEBRON EXQUISITE RC :)

geelongfan said:
get the full set and then trade or SELL if you want..

personally i wouldnt trade it,
but if you think some of the cards will drop in value just sell them and keep the more expensive ones

but if u sell it as a lot you could get an AWESOME exquisite card..

TRADE IT FOR A LEBRON EXQUISITE RC :)
will be nice to get a lebron auto for it but if i sell it will probably get around 2000 to 2500 for it which is good.

ducky_poo said:
you would think if you get the set it would be worth more together
well its not really complete coz i still need the trimarks 1 of clippers(UD hasnt got the cards back from them) thats why am thinking of trading it for a couple of nice high-end cards.

ducky_poo said:
what do they all number to 25?

personally id wait until that last card came and then depending on my feelings id go with that

thats just me
there numbered to 35. yeah i was thinking of waiting for the clippers trimarks 1 then see what happen from there.

hmmm.. i don't neccessarily think they'll sell higher with the full set. sometimes u gotta remember if there are player collectors out there, u can sell crappy auto's and still get something. If you sell the whole set you'll generally only get paid for the top cards, the others will just be like bonuses having not been paid much for.

Would you sell them individually or in groups? Coz i'd sure be interested in buying a few.

Back
Top Bottom