Things that piss me off

When i feel a lucky card break i had a few weeks ago has probably been backdoored or sent to the wrong person...again
What ever happened to the concept of right and wrong?

These things used to be so obvious - with vast majority of people doing the right thing.

And seriously - how on earth could a breaker think this is a good idea?

They need to play the long game of keeping customers happy and growing their brand.

Stealing a card is such a shortsighted approach - and surely not a clever one commercially…

Hopefully the breaker isn't a local.

Some of the stuff I hear happening with breakers on WhatNot in the US is just crazy.

I'm going to try some hockey ones over there. I've been given some supposedly reputable ones.

What ever happened to the concept of right and wrong?

These things used to be so obvious - with vast majority of people doing the right thing.

And seriously - how on earth could a breaker think this is a good idea?

They need to play the long game of keeping customers happy and growing their brand.

Stealing a card is such a shortsighted approach - and surely not a clever one commercially…
Sadly there is a seemingly never ending demand so those who do the wrong thing aren't punished in the hip pocket like they should. Back Yard Breaks are a joke imo and they still get tons of money - and there are way worse breakers out there than them.

Also, the internet has lead to a decline in morals( among other things) imo. Easy to rip someone off when you are never going to have to see them face to face. They are just a name on a computer.

Something is definitely up at the moment.

Just had another winning bidder message me saying “please restract my bid. I know longer require the item”.

Not convinced restract is a real word - but I’m sure I can work out what he / she means.

So annoying.

Just had another winning bidder message me saying “please restract my bid. I know longer require the item”.

Not convinced restract is a real word - but I’m sure I can work out what he / she means.

So annoying.
Don't. They can do it themselves.

So annoying.
I hope you are not being trolled by f...wits.

I used to cop it in the early days. Idiots pretending to want to buy lots of cards and could I take photos of the corners, blah blah. No intention of buying. Just screwing me around. I blocked this idiot and he'd pop up with another username and announce himself. Sad.

I hope you are not being trolled by f...wits.

I used to cop it in the early days. Idiots pretending to want to buy lots of cards and could I take photos of the corners, blah blah. No intention of buying. Just screwing me around. I blocked this idiot and he'd pop up with another username and announce himself. Sad.
Yeah - two this week.

Not enough to be sure - more likely just a coincidence - but I’ll keep a close eye on it.

Panini. Have released 2022-23 Recon basketball but not the complete checklist.

Missing checklist for the following inserts:
  • Rookie Recon
  • Rookie Review
  • Sky's the Limit
  • Top of the Charts
  • Vector
  • World Travelers
Pathetic to be honest.

Panini. Have released 2022-23 Recon basketball but not the complete checklist.

Missing checklist for the following inserts:
  • Rookie Recon
  • Rookie Review
  • Sky's the Limit
  • Top of the Charts
  • Vector
  • World Travelers
Pathetic to be honest.
Seems like someone cut the spreadsheet short. I didn't even realise when I went through it for MERQARY but now I'm going to have to redo it all...

Is it just me or is it a red flag when the person you're buying/trading off is a FIFO worker in WA?

Three in a row now in the past fortnight that have been complete headfucks to deal with - ridiculous prices on postage, only to send in a white envelope for $1.20 postage. "Forgot to send it" sob stories and promises to mail it in two weeks time when they're back. A couple who love trying to send offers with huge discounts on the card price and then sneak in $8 postage on top of it so its actually more than what you would have paid...

Is it just me or is it a red flag when the person you're buying/trading off is a FIFO worker in WA?

Three in a row now in the past fortnight that have been complete headfucks to deal with - ridiculous prices on postage, only to send in a white envelope for $1.20 postage. "Forgot to send it" sob stories and promises to mail it in two weeks time when they're back. A couple who love trying to send offers with huge discounts on the card price and then sneak in $8 postage on top of it so its actually more than what you would have paid...
So many on the FB groups are FIFOs

ok so went to the movies friday for the first time in close to 10 years

it was a 10.15am start, even said this on the ticket.

First of all frozen coke machine wasnt working. FFS first movie in years and this is how it starts.

next up is 10.15 rolls round and the ads/previews start. Actual movie didnt start until 10.35am.

20 minutes of garbage, no wonder most people dont go anymore

luckily the tickets were only $10 each, spent more on drinks and food than the tickets

ok so went to the movies friday for the first time in close to 10 years

it was a 10.15am start, even said this on the ticket.

First of all frozen coke machine wasnt working. FFS first movie in years and this is how it starts.

next up is 10.15 rolls round and the ads/previews start. Actual movie didnt start until 10.35am.

20 minutes of garbage, no wonder most people dont go anymore

luckily the tickets were only $10 each, spent more on drinks and food than the tickets

who can guess what movie he went to see? Wrong answers only

Nope, this has to be it

IMG_1031.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom