Things i like!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
since theres so many things people seem to dislike, i thought it would be pertinent to post a thread about things i like. i mean seriously guys, compared to billions of people in 3rd world countries we live in luxury and have relatively hassle free lives. so when i see people complaining about the little things in life, i think its time to get some perspective.

Post one single thing that you like/love/cherish/are passionate about. it can be absolutely anything.

Ill get us started: i love living in and feel blessed that i was born in australia, the best friggin country on earth. cheers guys and girls! :smt023

Agreed Jeremy. Most people here in Australia take the country for granted.

My fiance was here from March 5 to April 8 :)( ).. we had a very magical time going around Sydney, hanging out at parks, watching movies, having dinner at different restaurants, driving around nice spots, walking along the beach, etc. You can't do that in most countries in the sense that these places are all over Sydney/Australia... in my home country, you need to go on an airplane to enjoy these commodities.

I also love:

Oporto bondi burgers with chilli LOL.
Nandos chicken & their Peri Peri sauce.
Fastfood coupons.
Maildays.
My Commodore Acclaim.
Broadband Internet.
Specials at Woolies or Coles. ;)

kidd05 said:
...My fiance was here from March 5 to April 8 :)( )..

What happend? Wasnt she staying????

Hmmm.... things we like....

Reading OzCards posts is a must... how else would we get thru the days? lol.

I think the #1 on my list is my family. Where would we be without them!!

Mavs- Nah she was just here to visit. I'm flying there this June and the wedding is on July 9. :D We're both flying back here 2nd week of July and she's staying permanently. :)

LOL and agreed with OzCards posts! Better than coffee!

Burger Rings
burger-rings.gif

Heavy Metal \m/
Getting wasted
watching and playing sport
playing poker and pool socially
family
ozcards :cool:
sleeping in
an adventure :eek:
tv shows
watching movies
being a rebel lol

ill add more later maybe, they are just things that spring to mind :)

ahhh...

- vegemite
- san remo alfredo past packets ;)
- friends and family (tho family are pushin it HA!)
- Pizza Pub pizza...
- Bourbon....
- my imagination....

and people that have a sense of humour!

gotta say a big shout out to dr naismith, without him my life would be a lot duller, id probably be into rugby or something....(shudder)

peachbaskets.jpg

Sense of Freedom. We so often take it for granted that we tend to feel it's a right rather than the privelege it is.

Australian fighting spirit. When the chips are down, the cram rises to the top. (ie look at what we've accomplished on here for Carlos & Magicman's GF's mum).

Back
Top Bottom