The Usual Suspects

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
More Spurs stuff has come in this week as per usual so here is the latest Alamo City additions

Straight back at ya @wjrwebber Now at 112!

Spurs All Time Roster Additions

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

I have recently started a Future Spurs Starting 5 PC of Kawhi Leonard, Patty Mills, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jonathon Simmons and Boban! Not sure if that will be the regular line up moving forwards but its a bit of fun!

Here are some adds to that PC

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Some Spurs Exquisites

My second one of these

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

A Nice One on One Booklet

s-l500.jpg

And for something different some rare additions of Spurs memorabilia

s-l500.jpg

2003 NBA Finals Duncan Jersey

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

And something very nice that I had to get...A 1976-77 Program signed by all the old school Spurs! Autos include George Gervin, George Karl, Larry Kenon, Louie Dampier, Coby Dietrick, Mike Gale, Allan Bristow, Mark Olberding and Joe Bryant.

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Thanks for looking and as always Go Spurs Go!

Some big names from the past there! ..and for what it's worth that si the best Bob Nitloicky auto I've ever seen! Love seeing the more obscure stuff!

You will end up making me take that side of my PC more serious at this rate. I've actually ordered some old base cards from the US to send to some players from the 80's where I've found their addresses and thought it would cool to give it a crack personally.

Should be able to get a Kurt Thomas certified auto pretty easily if your looking at doing that way as an option.

You will end up making me take that side of my PC more serious at this rate. I've actually ordered some old base cards from the US to send to some players from the 80's where I've found their addresses and thought it would cool to give it a crack personally.

Should be able to get a Kurt Thomas certified auto pretty easily if your looking at doing that way as an option.

Yeah certified autos are always the best idea but I am a sucker for anything signed in Spurs uni! I have just won another so I am up to 113! Nothing like a bit of friendly competition!

Really enjoy seeing these all time roster auto's, especially some of those no-name (well I haven't heard off them) players. Nice additions with the programs etc too.

Back
Top Bottom