The Patrick Ewing Collection Update

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
I decided to change the layout, I'm going to upload every single card in my PC along with every Ewing related item I have.

I'm going to have it in chronological order from my Beckett list which allows me to check what I need so I don't buy anymore cards I already have.:lol:

The cards will be part of a slideshow which can be played automatically or paused and scrolled through manually, you can scroll through the thumbnails on the side for quick viewing so hopefully this works better than having hundreds of cards scattered over each page.

Here's the link:

The Patrick Ewing Collection

Let me know what you think, I'm only up to 1992 but I will post updates on a weekly basis.:v:

HOLY Crapola!
I just spent an hour briefly going over your site Maso and im drooling all over myself right now. Gotta get me some 90's inserts again, your pics show them all how they should be seen shiny and awesome.

Bet that took a while to sort out :blink::eek::lol:

Oh i also added your site as a link on my MJ site :v:

Hey Leigh, thats one very nice collection of cards and memorabilia for Mr Ewing. I love your site layout too, it looks great (very easy on the eyes and easy to navigate). Well done.

Awesome looking site, what hosting package/site do you use? I started a site the other day for my Allen collection it's functionable but does not look as awesome as yours!!

Back
Top Bottom