Panini Blog The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2013 Momentum Football (125 Sweet Pics)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2013-momentum-football-qc-1.jpg

Sure, I could sit here and tell you that 2013 Momentum Football is just as good as last year’s debut release. But I’d be lying. Fact is, Panini America’s 2013 Momentum Football is better than last year’s debut — and you’ll notice in the revealing gallery below that the reasons why are both big and small. The upgrade starts with a completely revamped packaging configuration — starring New York Jets rookie quarterback Geno Smith – and meanders its way throughout the rest of the product.

But outside of the box, collectors will likely detect the most notable changes in the product’s calling-card three-piece-memorabilia autographed RCs, which benefit greatly this season from striking foil enhancements. But there’s more to 2013 Momentum Football than fancy foil.

There’s the incorporation of Photoshopped uniform changes documenting the off-season’s biggest transactions (Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, Mike Wallace, Reggie Bush, Danny Amendola and more). There’s the captivating variety of inserts and autographs and memorabilia that provides excitement on both a visual and value level. There’s the addition of holo-foiled acetate cards and Upside Jumbo memorabilia cards (see if that Christine Michael card below doesn’t attack your senses).

I could go on and on about the things I like in 2013 Momentum Football, but what I think is not important. What you think is. So take your own sweet time perusing the following gallery and let us know. One week from today, you’ll be able to do more than just look. You’ll be able to seize Momentum for yourself.

Enjoy.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom