Panini Blog The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2011 Playbook Football — Chapter One

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-playbook-qc.jpg

I’ve just spent the better part of the afternoon with a good book. Actually, a lot of great books. Indeed, the first few quality control cases of 2011 Panini Playbook Football arrived today and I simply couldn’t put their contents down.
At last count, I downloaded more than 100 pictures of the QC process and I’ve posted the first chapter’s worth below. Trust me, more chapters are coming in what will be a page-turning peek that stunningly documents this unique new release.
Each four-card, oversized pack of 2011 Panini Playbook delivers one autographed booklet card and three additional hits; some boxes will yield two booklet cards.
Each Panini Playbook booklet card, like the world’s finest literary works, is a must-see classic that you likely won’t be able to put down. Enjoy this first extended look at our final product of the 2011 NFL trading card season — and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for the next riveting chapter of this best-selling preview.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Wow a Dorsett gu from when he was with the Broncs that is pretty special. I think he only played one year there.

Nice design, I really like that Berry jersey card too.

Back
Top Bottom