Panini Blog The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2011 National Treasures Football

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-nt-qc-33.jpg

I would’ve posted this particular gallery much earlier today, but the fact of the matter is this: I’ve been speechless for the last several hours, literally left with nothing to say — or type — after seeing, for the first time, the world’s longest trading card that will be inserted via redemption in next week’s release of 2011 National Treasures Football.
The mere sight of such a history-making collectible — which we’ll unveil to the collecting masses in the coming days — is enough to derail anyone’s afternoon. But I’ve finally recovered and I’m ready to get back on track with this previously scheduled 2011 National Treasures Football quality control gallery.
For the record, the images you’re about to see — just some of the possibilities available in one of the most anticipated football products of the 2011 season — surfaced during the recent quality control process conducted at the Panini America printing facility.
As you’re about to witness, 2011 National Treasures Football is equipped with a fresh roster of designs, a checklist that reads like an NFL history book and a handful of new inserts including the spectacular, gold-blazer-inspired Hall of Fame Patch Autographs.
Along with 2011 Panini Playbook, National Treasures promises to end the 2011 NFL product season with a bang. You can access additional coverage of this year-end blockbuster by clicking the links below.
Panini America Live On Location: Pack Out Begins for 2011 National Treasures Football
More Gems Surface During Hand Collation for 2011 National Treasures Football

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom