Panini Blog The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2011-12 Crown Royale Hockey (30 Images)

OzCardTrader

Site Admin
Real Name
Webmaster
2012crownhockeyqc30.jpg

My beautiful wife. My two wonderful sons. Sleeping in my own bed and not across from Joe White, Chris Reed or Scott Prusha. The packout process for 2011-12 Crown Royale Hockey. Yep, those are the five things I missed the most while being on the road the last two weeks.
Last Friday, while the Panini America marketing team was running point on multi-level marketing activation at Super Bowl XLVI, the NFL Experience and the Pop Warner Panini Classic, the product development guys back home were fine-tooth combing 2011-12 Crown Royale Hockey, making sure it was ready for launch next week.
And judging by the results of the gallery that follows, Crown Royale is way ready, equipped with the classic Silhouettes and Rookie Silhouettes that need no introduction to the unique die-cutting of Heirs to the Throne to the compelling Voices of the Game autographs to, well, everything.
In the coming days, we’ll post the final product checklist. But until then, take this opportunity to become intimately familiar with just some of Crown Royale’s regal possibilities.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom