Competition The Ozcardtrader Best NRL Card of 2023

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
There might be a better card out there in Australia but let's vote for the one who is active this year!

Entries close 1 December 2023 and voting will end 30 December 2023 - 1 card per person

When the voting period ends I'll just add up the votes for each entrant,

so
Let's see some cards!

Shortest print run of NRL signatures (/6)

Marvel release from 2017 - Canberra / Green Lantern

Unfortunately not game worn only replica. Magnificent card in hand (scratches are on one touch)
IMG_2951.jpg

A late entrant.......

1703329874699.png

Mr Mary Fowler who managed to win his third NRL premiership and behind him is the rest of the teams signed cards that took the field that night stored safely in one touches.... limited to 100 sets.

1703330000890.png

That's me done for the year!

I don’t know why people don’t like to join competitions 😌

gotta keep thinking of ideas to spark some interactivity here

back to the drawing board
It is disappointing. Unfortunately the page (speaking from an NRL / Cricket perspective), doesn’t get the traffic it once did.

That being said, I still find the calibre of collector better on this page than most of the FB pages.

A couple of things that may have helped generate interest.

Advertise what the prize is or have multiple prizes.

Regular or more regular bumps / tagging. I know Admin are busy with their life outside of this site and I would like to think I am across most new things on the site but it took me 2 months to see the comp.

Was the comp advertised via the OZCT socials?

Lastly, and this is more aimed at the premium member comps, or lack of. There used to be several a year, we are lucky to get one a year now. Again, I appreciate Admin are all busy and have life outside the site but I also feel these comps, if well run, draw new members and interest.

Last comp I think @Matt26 won the box of Elite and then kindly offered knocked it back. I don’t think the PM’s ever heard what happened with that one.

It is disappointing. Unfortunately the page (speaking from an NRL / Cricket perspective), doesn’t get the traffic it once did.

That being said, I still find the calibre of collector better on this page than most of the FB pages.

A couple of things that may have helped generate interest.

Advertise what the prize is or have multiple prizes.

Regular or more regular bumps / tagging. I know Admin are busy with their life outside of this site and I would like to think I am across most new things on the site but it took me 2 months to see the comp.

Was the comp advertised via the OZCT socials?

Lastly, and this is more aimed at the premium member comps, or lack of. There used to be several a year, we are lucky to get one a year now. Again, I appreciate Admin are all busy and have life outside the site but I also feel these comps, if well run, draw new members and interest.

Last comp I think @Matt26 won the box of Elite and then kindly offered knocked it back. I don’t think the PM’s ever heard what happened with that one.

From memory it went to the next person?

@graham FYI

Back
Top Bottom