The Official COMC Thread - Questions, Concerns, Issues, Feedback

Hey Matt, I was thinking of using COMC to get a few cards. Just wondering if you used Standard or Bulk postage. Also is it ok to just have the cards in penny sleeves or are toploaders a must?

I used standard postage, normally not this slow. And at least get 2 top loaders so they can protect them a bit

Just wondering if you used Standard or Bulk postage. Also is it ok to just have the cards in penny sleeves or are toploaders a must?

Hey, lilreddevil. I'm Jeremy, and I work for COMC. Did you send us an email over the weekend? I tried to reply, but my email bounced. Hit me up directly and I can definitely answer any questions you have. My email is just Jeremywilliams@ instead of staff@.
As to shipping, I recommend Standard. We always put at least two cards in toploaders as a free courtesy, and then we sandwich the rest between them very securely in a team bag.
Thanks,

-J

Hey, lilreddevil. I'm Jeremy, and I work for COMC. Did you send us an email over the weekend? I tried to reply, but my email bounced. Hit me up directly and I can definitely answer any questions you have. My email is just Jeremywilliams@ instead of staff@.
As to shipping, I recommend Standard. We always put at least two cards in toploaders as a free courtesy, and then we sandwich the rest between them very securely in a team bag.
Thanks,

-J

I'm wondering do you ever go outside this practice.. meaning if for example someone purchased several high ends cards; would they still be sandwhiched between toploaders or would they all get toploaders?

Recieved my cards today, all good just slow post this time around

---------- Post added 07-06-2011 at 11:14 AM ----------

Jeremy or Darren,

Is there a way to access photos of the items we purchased once we have paid for and received them?

I know it sounds weird, but I would like to see the Joakim Noah item link I purchased again, I never buy auto's of his because he does that smiley face in the signature, I received mine today and it has the smiley in there, can't remember if I just settled for it because it was a nice numbered card or that the smiley bit wasn't in the pic on the item listing.
Might sound petty but I am particular with autographs.

I'm wondering do you ever go outside this practice.. meaning if for example someone purchased several high ends cards; would they still be sandwhiched between toploaders or would they all get toploaders?

Any card with a purchase price of over $20 or a book price of over $100 will be sent in a toploader, guaranteed.

Recieved my cards today, all good just slow post this time around

---------- Post added 07-06-2011 at 11:14 AM ----------

Jeremy or Darren,

Is there a way to access photos of the items we purchased once we have paid for and received them?

I know it sounds weird, but I would like to see the Joakim Noah item link I purchased again, I never buy auto's of his because he does that smiley face in the signature, I received mine today and it has the smiley in there, can't remember if I just settled for it because it was a nice numbered card or that the smiley bit wasn't in the pic on the item listing.
Might sound petty but I am particular with autographs.

Glad you got your cards! I can definitely check the image of that card for you, we store everything for record-keeping purposes. Can you PM me the Item#?
Thanks,

-J

Picked up a few Brons for my set chases. Second time I have purchased from this great site and am sure it won't be the last!!

just purchased the jordan starquest i need from there.
its about the 5th time i have purchased from comc. i like using the make an offer, most peeps on there are pretty reasonable.

Just wondering, say I buy a few cards. How long can I have them held before I have to get them shipped?

You can store the cards you've bought for free, and for as long as you like. We'll only begin charging our standard '1 penny per card per month' storage fee if you decide to relist them for sale again.

-Jeremy

You can store the cards you've bought for free, and for as long as you like. We'll only begin charging our standard '1 penny per card per month' storage fee if you decide to relist them for sale again.

-Jeremy

Oh cool, I've been eagerly waiting your reply too :lol:

Thanks Jeremy! Had another question too but I forgot what it was now haha.

Just got my second shipment from COMC. I was happy with the post time.
Got heaps of Shaq that I need from that site. Planning to do another batch anytime soon.

COMC.com (who I work for) is running an international shipping special this weekend. $5 for the first 10 cards, $.10 for each additional card, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE. This makes it a better deal than "Standard" shipping if you are having 10 or more cards sent to you.
Thanks for supporting us, guys. CheckOutMyCards loves Australia. =)

-Jeremy

I requested to cash out my store credit last week and still no money has gone into my paypal. Any reason why it takes so long?

I requested to cash out my store credit last week and still no money has gone into my paypal. Any reason why it takes so long?

Hi, Jaames. I apologize that it took me so long to reply. Could you send me a PM with your COMC username and I'll look into it? Normally it should only take two to three days so if it's ever longer than that please let us know.
Thanks
-Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom