The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

Yes in priority stock the club hero parallel replaces the standard version and the street art Bronze replaces the black, I noticed when i busted my boxes.

Is there any imdifference on the packets of priority vs normal?

Is there any imdifference on the packets of priority vs normal?
nope, just the priority sticker on the outside of the box and the two parallels are the only differences, everything else looks the same

nope, just the priority sticker on the outside of the box and the two parallels are the only differences, everything else looks the same
So if you don’t have a marketing degree you basically have no idea what you’re buying 😂.
If people on here are confused , imagine the rest of the general public ?
Can anyone explain the thought process behind having different cards in , retail,hobby, starters etc ?
My opinion is it would actually turn people off buying as it’s not clear enough?

Best and Less checklist ..

B6ED4772-3494-4DC6-9856-D8F00630D361.jpeg

Does anyone have a pdf version of the checklist for 2020 traders. Usually one issued by TLA at release but have not seen one. If it exists can someone point me in the direction to find it . Thanks

What demographic are Traders aimed at?

well traders is a 160 base card set with a load of inserts at $3.99 a pack

B&L are 80 cards total for $2 a pack

so both are aimed at what you can afford demographic

B&L gives kids an introductory experience that isn’t accompanied with a heavy cost burden.

Sent in a Proctor redemption this morning after contacting TLA yesterday. Got an email this afternoon saying to send it too a new address:

TLA World Wide
Suite 1304
56 Berry Street
North Sydney 2060

Hope it gets there or comes back home.

Just heard back from Terry. Cards sent to the address on the back of the redemptions are being redirected. Will take a little longer to receive back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom