The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

The pandemic hasn’t yet started...

Qld Health (and I imagine most other have states) have a taskforce and anticipate up to 26% of core services to be in sick leave in the next month, either with the virus or in carers leave.

The cards will be fine thought I saw a Leeson Ah Choo card but was mistaken.......

Will be interesting to see if it gets to the stage where teams have to play in front of no fans........for the Titans and Roosters they will be fine as it will just be like any other home game for them!

The cards will be fine thought I saw a Leeson Ah Choo card but was mistaken.......

Will be interesting to see if it gets to the stage where teams have to play in front of no fans........for the Titans and Roosters they will be fine as it will just be like any other home game for them!

With the TP shortage, wouldn’t Leeson Ah Poo be more appropriate?

In the Space of an hour at Aldi tonight between 6 & 7pm tonight. I’m glad to say I got my 3 packets of toilet rolls. Serenity now, serenity now!
66368A2D-3791-489D-884F-A39A6300C740.jpeg
792F8BF1-BAF3-4E8C-A0C7-50292065A013.jpeg

In the Space of an hour at Aldi tonight between 6 & 7pm tonight. I’m glad to say I got my 3 packets of toilet rolls. Serenity now, serenity now!
66368A2D-3791-489D-884F-A39A6300C740.jpeg
792F8BF1-BAF3-4E8C-A0C7-50292065A013.jpeg

I can picture it now people coming home triumphant with packets of toilet rolls and partners complaining where are we going to store it all........ its all a bit crazy at the moment!

Well we never know it’s not just cards, but there’s a lot of stuff from China
Theres also a worldwide shortage of people with brains.
Roundup is in strong supply, maybe we should send some to neighboring countries so they can use it to ,mark a border around, so none them get out.
Shovels are also in strong supply for those who have a lot of toilet paper to get rid of, because the pipes wont work if no one is around to operate the water pumps or the electricity power stations that operate the pumps.
And lets face it, if you dont have food, you wont need s h i t paper.
Dumb arse people, its a respiratory disease anyway.

Spoke to a couple of dealers who busted Priority boxes & they told me that the special cards in the boxes were there but the normal version of the cards were removed from them & weren't in them...penny pinching by TLA.....

Spoke to a couple of dealers who busted Priority boxes & they told me that the special cards in the boxes were there but the normal version of the cards were removed from them & weren't in them...penny pinching by TLA.....
Yes in priority stock the club hero parallel replaces the standard version and the street art Bronze replaces the black, I noticed when i busted my boxes.

Back
Top Bottom