The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

Did also see this one earlier.......

20733171_10155036672483877_1669355191_n.jpg

Gordon & Gotch who handle the newsagency stock sent them out early it seems.

I know the major resellers haven't even gotten their stock yet so no doubt they wont be impressed.

Cheers
Matt
I think it was a VERY SMART idea of ESP getting their stock out to newsagents etc early, If its true that only the dealers boxes have the sapphires etc.

They are well aware that we are an impatient lot and love to take our chances---- so by sending the shit stock out first will help with their sales, by the look of this forum and facebook. THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED.

I am sure much to the displeasure of dealers.

Yeah i was starting to think it was no accident and just a clever ploy to increase sales
Problem is though, people who save the $$ up to get a box and only a box, are now waiting while others get packets and so on. I think it's a bs move by them if true

I love buying loose packs but I really wish that ESP made retail boxes. Don't know how they legally get away with selling them at the same price in retail and advertising that there is a chance at sapphires, emeralds or 1/1's when there is zero chance of hitting one from that stock.
Just make retail cases at slightly lower costs and without advertising the sapphires, emeralds and 1/1's

I love buying loose packs but I really wish that ESP made retail boxes. Don't know how they legally get away with selling them at the same price in retail and advertising that there is a chance at sapphires, emeralds or 1/1's when there is zero chance of hitting one from that stock.
Just make retail cases at slightly lower costs and without advertising the sapphires, emeralds and 1/1's
I got an sapphire last yr from a newsagent boz

Back
Top Bottom