The International Greats of the NBA.

Who is the best International player in the NBA?

• Tim Duncan (Virgin Islands)

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Steve Nash (Canada)

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Tony Parker (France)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Manu Ginobili (Argentina)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirk Nowitzki (Germany)

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Andrei Kirilenko (Russia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pau Gasol (Spain)

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Yao Ming (China)

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Based on current form, I find it hard to go past Gasol, but on achievements, Timmy D is in a League of his own! If Dirk had a better supporting cast, he would be on the same level as TD imho!

I tend to be of the mind that Dirk's style is his downfall, as a jump shooting big man. He needs a big banger next to him IMO.

I tend to be of the mind that Dirk's style is his downfall, as a jump shooting big man. He needs a big banger next to him IMO.

I can see where your coming from but I don't think he would be as effective if he just posted up in the low post.

His jump-shot is unblockable and he is one of the most unique revolutionary big men of all-time. He shoots a great percentage in my mind he can take it inside or out, he's simply amazing.

I can see where your coming from but I don't think he would be as effective if he just posted up in the low post.

His jump-shot is unblockable and he is one of the most unique revolutionary big men of all-time. He shoots a great percentage in my mind he can take it inside or out, he's simply amazing.

Not saying he should post up. I'm saying he needs a Shaq, Duncan, some big banger who can score playing on the otherside of the key from him. The fact that Dallas hasn't been able to to put that with him means that his style has hindered his chance to win IMO. So far anyway!

Not saying he should post up. I'm saying he needs a Shaq, Duncan, some big banger who can score playing on the otherside of the key from him. The fact that Dallas hasn't been able to to put that with him means that his style has hindered his chance to win IMO. So far anyway!

Yeah Ben - I'm having troubles interpreting whether your saying Dirk is solely responsible for the Mavs not winning a ring yet, or the downfall to his TEAM is not having a big banger inside.

I don't think his style has hindered their chance cause he couldn't do anything else. If he changed his style a lot of opportunities would open, but at the same time his team wouldn't be able to do a lot of what they do, because his perimeter game opens that up.

duncan hands down!!! finals mvp, multiple nba champ, the best or second best at pf ever to play the game (mailman the other), consistent beyond belief, his teams defensive anchor for ages, offensively talented (can shoot from perimeter except for 3's), magnificent footwork, classy guy... one of my favs of all time

dirk is definitely up there but realistically not as versatile as the big fundamental... is obviously a better shooter overall, but aside from that td has him covered

the other guy is vlade divac... a very well rounded big man who is among the best passing big men in the history of the game

duncan hands down!!! finals mvp, multiple nba champ, the best or second best at pf ever to play the game (mailman the other), consistent beyond belief, his teams defensive anchor for ages, offensively talented (can shoot from perimeter except for 3's), magnificent footwork, classy guy... one of my favs of all time

dirk is definitely up there but realistically not as versatile as the big fundamental... is obviously a better shooter overall, but aside from that td has him covered

the other guy is vlade divac... a very well rounded big man who is among the best passing big men in the history of the game

Ahh Divac I forgot about him! Truly a great international great.

And to midnight_show - Koufos is American.

Best Intl player, is that current best, or best overall?

Duncan is overall, but right now, it's Dirk.

Ahh overall or right now take it as you may.

I think if it's all-time nobody can really contest with Duncan so you have to find a happy medium haha.

But Duncan, Dirk, Nash, Yao and Gasol. That's a pretty awesome 5 international players in the NBA right now who are all among the elite. Not to mention TP!

My vote for TD, got to be top 5 period, Dirk had his chances ( What Nash was chopped liver? Dallas have had a great team for the last 6 years or so), he definitely needs a big banger crashing inside for Dirk to live out his MJ dream if Dallas were to win it all

quote=dickyKnee;442104]Can we find any more excuses to post more pics of Lima?[/quote]

:D[

No Mention of Toni Kukoc??? :mad:

I voted for Tim D... :thumbsup:

Because most of these days people don't know well about Toni Kukoc.

At least you commented Toni Kukoc.

and Divac, Sabonis ,Marciulionis and Drazen Petrovic was commented, too.

But why anyone didn't comment these players ? :(

Dikembe Mutombo [-X

Dino Radja.

Hedo Tukoglu

Peja Stojakovic

Matt Gaiger

Rony Seikaly

Rick Fox

Bill Wennington

Where is Detlef Schrempf ?(I didn't see?)

and How about Yinka Dare. lol
(If you saw his stat at his card, you know why he is legend..lol)

wat about kevin durant

Is Kevin Durant a foreigner ?

Back
Top Bottom