The Im OUT sale - patch sets etc all up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
Im done, having been married for a few months i have many other expenses to deal with and it will leave no room for cards. Need to make a quick $1000 so i can move and start a new job. That being said, im not going to let these go to cheap as i paid good money for most of them (specially the patches). Postage is $2 for 4 cards and $4.50 unlimited Australia wide - International is $3 for 4 cards, $10 unlimited. Taking both paypal and bank deposit.

I also have a few cards incoming and will post them as they arrive. Thank you to all the friends i have made over the last few years, and i'm sure once i am settled down i will come back. But for now, i have these to offer.

$1 each
wongagu.jpg
mariongu.jpg

$8 each
16-LukeBabbitt.jpg
21-CraigBrackins.jpg
24-DamionJames.jpg
25-DominiqueJones.jpg

$13 each
14-PatrickPatterson.jpg
QuincyPondexterPatch.jpg
29-DanielOrton.jpg
30-LazarHaywood.jpg

$18 each
11-ColeAldrich.jpg
15-LarrySanders.jpg
18-EricBledsoe.jpg
22-ElliotWilliams.jpg

SPGameUsedVanExelPatch.jpg

$23 each
02-EvanTurner.jpg
28-GreivisVasquez.jpg

$35 each
06-EkpeUdoh.jpg

$140
01-JohnWall.jpg

Incoming and can be contacted about and put on hold....

10-11 Limited Freshman Jumbo Patch Avery Bradley #/25 ON HOLD
10-11 Limited Freshman Jumbo Patch Wesley Johnson #/25
10-11 Timeless Treasures Rookie Year Patch Auto Mutombo #/25 ON HOLD
10-11 Timeless Treasures Material Ink Jersey Auto Gary Payton (redemption) ON HOLD
09-10 Crown Royale Rookie Auto Demar Derozan #/599
10-11 Limited Team Trademarks Auto/Jersey Kobe Bryant #/25 (Redeemed and waiting) ON HOLD

I will be keeping hold of my Durant PC so please don't ask about it

Cheers, Ben :v:

ill take the Ed Davis patch off your hands buddy. Hope this doesnt mean we wont hear from you again :(

Will take the Paul George and Trevor Booker Limited patches bud. Good luck on the move/new job

---------- Post added 21-03-2011 at 03:05 PM ----------

ill take the Ed Davis patch off your hands buddy. Hope this means we wont hear from you again :)

fixed that for ya heafy :lol:

ill take the Ed Davis patch off your hands buddy. Hope this doesnt mean we wont hear from you again :(

no worries mate, pm coming. I will still be around the boards, just need to get other stuff sorted out infront of cards.. and unfortunately it requires money.

Interested on the Avery Bradley you have incoming!

All good, should be in soon and you will get the first crack

Will take the Paul George and Trevor Booker Limited patches bud. Good luck on the move/new job

---------- Post added 21-03-2011 at 03:05 PM ----------

fixed that for ya heafy :lol:

lol always an inspiration Matt... pm coming

So the mrs finally tamed the bearded one lol.

I'll take the cousins patch if its still there

And would be very keen on the Mutombo & kobe you have incoming if you can give me a price on those puppies.

Good luck with everything fest hope its not the last we will see of you round here

would be intersted in this card mate:

10-11 Timeless Treasures Material Ink Jersey Auto Gary Payton (redemption)

plz pm me what u want for it and would be more than happy to take it off ur hands :cool:
thnx fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom