The first eviction notice Fantasy League Draft

You're flogging me at the moment Dream! But we'll see what happens when the stats are in for tomorrow!
Blarby Pierce with 12 turnovers! I still think I'll be under your count though, lol

AI gets about 7 per game so everyone going to beat me in TO each week

LOL....you and breaker are kicking ass, but Tara isnt too far back :) lol

Yeah she doing really well, Can't beleive she lost in rebs this week when YAO pull down like 48. She really need some else how can board.

Breaker if getting amazing #'s just look at his mins 1500+

Yeah im happy :) with my team. I have taken a gamble on ike and carlos but when they get minutes they produce. Speedy claxton may turn it around later on in the season but when they said broken hand followed by ankles then his sore knees?? warning signs especially for a point guard. Andrea should evolve over the season (hopefully) to put up consistent numbers and the only one i have been unhappy with is rudy gay. 20mins last game and all he produced was 2 rebounds, 2 steals and a block? ouch my surprises have been mike miller and the amazing hedo. what a game winner to beat seattle the other day, rashard was all over him and he hits a fade away three? amazing!!

youre not happy with gay but you are with bargnani? :rolleyes: :smt017 :retard:

Gay is putting up great numbers for a rookie...12pts, 5 boards and over a block and a steal a game...I can smell Skitizvilli all over Bargnani, can we say "bust" :lol:

youre not happy with gay but you are with bargnani? :rolleyes: :smt017 :retard:

Gay is putting up great numbers for a rookie...12pts, 5 boards and over a block and a steal a game...I can smell Skitizvilli all over Bargnani, can we say "bust" :lol:

lol im being nice here matty :) i didnt say Bargnani would be great just solid. And i thought gay would be more consistent game to game lol

Managed to pick up Haslem from the waiver list and he is solid for me, but I'm lacking in scoring and minutes at the moment. Just got easily beaten by the Commish, mainly because the Celts numbers sucked against the Cavs.
I need a turn around!

Bah why did i pick Baron Davis its going to be another one of those sit half the season on the bench due to injury seasons for him by the looks of it

What the hell is up with david west???? lol they have a little note on him saying forearm injury out for ONE week dated NOVEMBER THE BLOODY TENTH!!! :)

Just wondering if commisioner thedream could do something about odoms shoulder tear. Any help would be appreciated :)

The fantasy season is winding down! This has been very cool being my first attempt at it and I have learnt a hell of a lot about the fantasy league game.
Now making a run for the playoff weeks coming up as I'm in 7th spot.

Looks like trey and bargy have wraped up the top two seeds and will be rewarded with a week off

All major positions have been sorted.
Just a major battle for 3/4/5/6th places.

Brad just missing out on the Championship bracket. (You should of dumped those bloody celtics earlier.);)

Back
Top Bottom